No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did briefly look at the functionality of the "CFW" for the Vita.

Sadly I doubt it'll ever be available at a level beyond the PSP. Are you even able to manipulate the clocks of the machine to Vita spec when it's in the exploited PSP state?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      That's wishful thinking. I'm willing to bet that a shortage of Vita units is just that; less Vita units are on sale. The only possibility I can see are those rumours of a Vita/PS4 double-pack, with Sony diverting some supply to that.
      Your answer conflicts a little with...

As you mention specific PS1 games, Brad, I assume you're right?
      im wrong you can play ps1 games thought you couldn't

article here

Comment

Does anyone know a way to view the PSN store website, and filter to just leave all games playable on the Vita? (PSP, PS1, PSV)

If you check "PSVita" then it only shows the Vita-specific games. There's also no way to show a list of PS1 games (I spoke to Sony via Twitter about that, and the option to do it on the USA store just isn't there on the Euro one).

Comment

Originally posted by Ampanman View Post
          My Google Maps doesn't seem to be working any longer - anyone else with the same problem.
          In what way? Works fine in mine.

Oh, just played vagrant story so yeah, ps1 emulation is good.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            Does anyone still play Little Big Planet Vita? I bought it a while back and want to get into it, and despite owning all the LBP games, I've not actually played one yet.
            I bought it this week funny enough

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              In what way? Works fine in mine.
              Just the grey grid screen, like when your internet connection is very slow - except it wouldn't doing anything however long I left it.

Odd, it's OK now so panic over.

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
                I bought it this week funny enough
                And I actually started playing it! Cute and fun so far.

Comment

Anyone else had problems signing in to psn the last couple of days? Got the "pasword is incorrect" nonsense even though its the same one which has automatically logged in most days for the last 6 months, and changing password still doesn't let me sign in either.

Weird...tried calling sony, and hung up after being left on hold for over 40 minutes!

Comment

On PS3 it kept logging me out on Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
                      Anyone else had problems signing in to psn the last couple of days? Got the "pasword is incorrect" nonsense
                      Yes. I just tried to access the store and got that exact message.

Comment

Didn't really need clarifying but...

Bioshock Vita is dead. Turns out Sony and 2K never even managed to finalise a deal to start developing the game. Might have not been too bad a thing either as Levine wanted to make it a FF Tactics style turn based title which wouldn't have been what fans were expecting or hoping for anyway.

Comment

I've just read that the Vita and PS3 versions of Minecraft will be able to swap saves, but you won't be able to play at the same time.

I imagined one person on the PS3, whilst another helps out with the building using the Vita.

Comment

That's a great idea QC. Why is that not a thing?

Comment

Can't you play like that online under two different accounts? One hosts, the other vists.

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
                                Anyone else had problems signing in to psn the last couple of days? Got the "pasword is incorrect" nonsense even though its the same one which has automatically logged in most days for the last 6 months, and changing password still doesn't let me sign in either.

Weird...tried calling sony, and hung up after being left on hold for over 40 minutes!
                                I just went through the 'forgot my password' routine and now I can access the store. Might be worth trying again?

Quick scoot round the net and there's speculation accounts may have been hacked again. Anyone heard anything about this?

Comment

Working...
                                X