No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing on the front. I've not really touched mine, I'm too scared I'll scratch it...

My Crisis Core PSP took quite a beating.

Comment

I ending up getting Wild Arms and Legend of the Dragoon as well. Curse/bless these 99c sales.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        Luftrausers is immense fun.
        Hotline Miami gets a regular look in.
        FFX-2.
        Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed.
        Hotline Miami is spot on and its OST is class. Hope the sequel is a worthy successor.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          I ending up getting Wild Arms and Legend of the Dragoon as well. Curse/bless these 99c sales.
          I really can't complain at 60p lol I've never played Wild Arms or Legend of Dragoon and never finished Dino Crisis. Even losing that $5 was worth it I think lol.

Comment

Any word on phantasy star online 2 ?

only reason I have kept my vita this long, I am holding out hope it may come over here still ?

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
              Any word on phantasy star online 2 ?
              I would be very surprised if that ever comes out of Japan, especially now.

Comment

An FTC ruling in the US against Sony has meant that the company is to offer US Vita owners (pre 1 June 2012) will recieve cash rebates of $25 or Credit of $50 as the FTC has said that the PS Vita was falsely advertised on several counts to consumers. Mainly cited are exaggerations of its remote playing capabilities, the same in regards to cross saving, cross platform play switching, having to own platform specific copies of the same game to use the functions and its live multiplayer capabilities for the 3G models.

Comment

Gamer generation are now in their late thirties and starting to get power positions in law and agencies around the world. Suddenly the regulators "get gaming" and the publishers and hardware producers will be taken to task of they mislead their consumers. Games industry is going to have to grow up. Imagine if Audi advertised a car with 5 doors, but on release it only had 4. You just can't mislead the public like that.

Comment

Yeah its a good sign imo.

Vita is a nice little handheld and I enjoy mine, but I expected so much more from it when it was announced due to all that bs that never even came close to fruitition. That effortless Killzone remoteplay for example, never worked with PS3 at all. Or a perfect MGS4 port, as if Vita is capable of that.

Ubisoft should be next for their blatant lies about Watch Dogs and Unity.

Comment

My VitaTV arrived today. Got the Asian value pack as it was only ?60. I'm guessing the PSU is universal and I can just plug in a normal figure of eight to power it?

Comment

No idea MJDX, but I got a Euopean Playstation TV the other week (John Lewis discount and 5 quid voucher I happened upon - thought lost) for 69 quid and have been playing Infamous:Second Son on it, on the TV upstairs with a designated DS4. Totally excellent. Really like it.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                          My VitaTV arrived today. Got the Asian value pack as it was only ?60. I'm guessing the PSU is universal and I can just plug in a normal figure of eight to power it?
                          Read what it says on the block or post a pic if you're unsure, better than frying it. UK is ~230v AC isn't it? If it says 110-240v AC, 50-60 Hz you should be fine.

Comment

Sony has announced that it will end support for the PlayStation Vita's Maps and near features in a forthcoming system u…

Sony is discontinuing the Vitas Youtube App plus Maps and Near functionality.

Comment

makes sense, if no one uses it, love the dusty vita pic in the news story

Comment

I've had a Vita from launch and I've never understood what the Near thing was all about. It was sort of a half-baked Streetpass copy.

It makes sense to drop these features, who would bother to use the Maps function on Vita? The whole device is essentially a discontinued product in Sony's eyes at this point anyway it seems.

Comment

Working...
                                X