PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
    Finally caved and bought Tearaway. Not a fan of touchscreen stuff but it seems to get a lot of good press.
    Great game,makes excellent use of the vita's touch controls

Comment

@BIG EDD

Ha, yeah. I am hoping that for ?6 I can overlook that.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
        Finally caved and bought Tearaway. Not a fan of touchscreen stuff but it seems to get a lot of good press.

It's a great game man, one of the Vita's best.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Great price for ToH:R, a game everyone should get in my opinion. Nintendo should have kept it exclusive though!

Bought EDF2017, and thinking about one of the Atelier games but don't know which one is best. Any advice?
          Meruru is probably the best of the 3.

Comment

Originally posted by DaytimeDreamer View Post
            It's a great game man, one of the Vita's best.
            Well it is very charming but I don't think I'd feel that comfortable playing it on the bus. Too much shaking, prodding and camera shenanigans.

That being said, it is nice and from the 30 minutes I played seems well worth ?6.

Comment

What's the verdict on Little King's Story btw?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                What's the verdict on Little King's Story btw?
                I tried it when it was free on PS plus, but wasn't overly enamoured with it. I imagine if i'd bought it i'd given it more time but with PS plus games I tend to be harsher on whether I want to give my time to it.
                Decent but not for me, someone mentioned pikmin but its not a patch on pikmin 2 (the only one I played).

Comment

The PSVita Little King's Story is pretty much the same as on the Wii, apparently - just with slightly better visuals and a redesigned UI. The core game is the same.

Just if you're struggling to find reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
                    I tried it when it was free on PS plus, but wasn't overly enamoured with it. I imagine if i'd bought it i'd given it more time but with PS plus games I tend to be harsher on whether I want to give my time to it.
                    Decent but not for me, someone mentioned pikmin but its not a patch on pikmin 2 (the only one I played).
                    Pikmin 2 is nothing on Pikmin or Pikmin 3. Basically, 1>3>2 for me.
                    LKS I've got on the Wii so I'll probably just save my money.

Comment

This is what I've been waiting for

SideQuest Studios is helping Eastasiasoft to bring its PS3 bullet-hell shmup Söldner-X2: Final Prototype to PS Vita this month. It'll be available in the US on March 17th for $9.99. While Europe gets it a day later on March 19th for €9.99. Its expansion,

Comment

That looks very nice, thanks for the update.

Comment

Found this whilst browsing today:

Some really cheap looking Vita games on this site.

Comment

Sly cooper theives in time is currently just over ?5. An excellent game and a good entry in the series.

Comment

This is out this week Soldner X2 Vita cross buy as well,which is brill as I've got both games on PS3

Last edited by BIG EDD; 16-03-2015, 22:26.

Comment

Cheers, man. I've got the PS3 version too, so Ill definitely be downloading.

Comment

Working...
                                X