X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

64GB. ?66 all-in.

Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I would not buy from this seller I did and it took over a month to get here, he sends them from hong kong not the UK, so that is clearly deceptive on his listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        I see Amazon have the 16gb for ~?30:
        I recently got an used 64GB card for that price from what is now Play.com.

Comment

I'm always juggling with games on my 64gb

Comment

One of the worst things about this, also, is that if you buy a smaller card with a view to buying a bigger one later... Well, you're just going to be left with the smaller card. With cameras, the 3DS etc. you can always sell your cards or (more likely) find another device they can be used with. What else did the Vita's cards work with? A very narrow series of Sony digital cameras? The XPeria Play?

Comment

there is 2 uses, sell the smaller Card, or as the stupid Vita save the profile to the memory card, you can keep it for a US or Jap account I suppose.

My biggest hate on the Vita is the way the profiles are stored.

Comment

Vita memory cards work exclusively with the Vita. They aren't Memory Stick variants like the ones used for PSP.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  So the other unpleasant topic that always comes up with the Vita - memory cards.

I see Amazon have the 16gb for ~?30:

I intend to go 100% digital; I'm not going to have any cart-based games (unless I ever happen upon something very cheaply in a bargain bin).

I'm sure they vary, but how big are Vita games? For instance, I have a 32gb card in the 3DS, and that's so big that the storage space is simply never a factor. You'd have to really work to fill that amount.
                  I'm all Digital for PS4 and Vita. My 16GB ain't bad I bought x2 for ?50 from Asda. From what I can remember I have 3 big titles on there being Persona 4 (3GB), Gravity Rush (About 1GB), Ridge Racer (About 1 GB) and some indies like Don't Starve, Ollie Ollie 2, Spelunky, Volume and Rogue Legacy (approach 1GB largest) stuff, plus PSP Power Stone and Capcom Arcade classics, 3rd Birthday are (500MBish). Around 13 games in total I think on my 16GB U.K account.

Like Joe Musashi says there are a lot more PS One classics on the Japanese store and all 60hz I have e.g Biohazard 2, 3, Dino Crisis, Police Naughts, Dracula: Symphony Night, Smash Court Tennis 2, Ridge Racer 4, Vagrant Story. I use 1 memory card for U.K account 1 for Japanese account but it's a ball ache resetting your account and all the bubbles defaulting. I may get a Vita TV for my Japanese account.
                  Last edited by JU!; 09-02-2016, 18:56.

Comment

Sony has quietly stopped shipping the Vita TV in Japan. No real info if it's still in production or how it will affect European and American markets.

史上最少PlayStationとして2013年にリリースされた据え置き型PS Vita「PlayStation Vita TV」。本機の“出荷完了”が、プレイステーション公式サイトにて発表されました。 SCEでは、出荷終了の理由について「V

I wonder if Sony will stop updating the firmware or it will at least try to keep up with the normal Vita to garauntee a minimum of compatibility with new titles. Hopefully they'll whitelist all PSV games to run on the console without having to rely on custom firmwares.

Comment

Thinking of picking a vita up, which would be my best bet?

Comment

Originally posted by chojin View Post
                        Thinking of picking a vita up, which would be my best bet?
                        The original model has the best screen, the the later one a slightly better battery so it depends if your on the go with it all the time, a better battery is of more use. Mem cards are always overpriced unfortunately.

Comment

I find the Slim nicer to hold. Especially if you get one of the recent Japanese units as they have a matte finish.

Comment

Is the older one the OLED screen? See a lot of those for sale on avforums. I would prefer a better screen over battery.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              I find the Slim nicer to hold. Especially if you get one of the recent Japanese units as they have a matte finish.
                              Just had a look at them and wow do they look nice, except for the cost cutting in keeping some bits in black and that glass screen panel as that makes it look cheap but I love the matte finish and new colour range.

Originally posted by chojin View Post
                              Is the older one the OLED screen? See a lot of those for sale on avforums. I would prefer a better screen over battery.
                              Yep, the first one aka Phat is the one with the OLED screen, I get around 5 hours out of my battery and the new Slim has a regular screen and a 6.5 hour battery.

I'm stunned at how little they are going for at the moment as they've got some classic games but the real draw of this machine is the day CFW is made possible as it will become an amazing emulation station.

Comment

For the vita has anyone had to replace the little plastic thing that holds the games in the slot ?

Comment

Working...
                                X