No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unit 13 is ace, its the only fps to own on vita.

Comment

Unit 13 is great. Loads of relay value.

Resistance is utter garbage! I somehow platinumed it without realising. A real quick cash-in job on a popular franchise. As is the CoD game.

Comment

Noticed that Colin got U:MvC3 in his bundle. Trying to.find a copy of that at a decent price is crazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo
          I just played through the training mission of Unit 13 and thought it played really well?

Unit 13 is OK. I was responding to your comment regarding Resistance though, which is a dire game.

Persona 4 is far and away the best game on the system, followed (for me) by Wipeout 2048, Gravity Rush and Project Diva f. Honourable mentions go to DJ MAX Technika Tune and Everybody's Golf. NFS MW is a really great port too.

It's so damn sad that Vita actually had a better year of releases last year than it did this year....-______-

In terms of PSN ports, I highly recommend Stranger's Wrath and JSR. JSR just looks sooooo good on that OLED!
          Last edited by wakka; 15-07-2013, 17:01.

Comment

Do PS1 games have trophies at all?

Originally posted by 112 View Post
            Never knew I could extend my 'ahem' sticks before, where can this be done? In this case size does matter...

I just find me hand slipping off when I get a bit excited and the action is frantic.

Comment

Nah the PS1 games are just straight emulation jobs, the same as on the PSP (except looking much nicer on the Vita's LED screen, dual analogue sticks, and ability to map L2/R2/L3/R3 to the rear touchpanel!).

Comment

They don't but there was rumours about them getting them some time ago due to patent Sony registered to add trophies to games without having to modify the original game data.

I suppose it depends on how much work is involved in doing that as things like trophies are popular and I know people who have bought full games just for trophies/achievements. It doesn't make any sense to me but there is a market for them so I suppose it may happen at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post

Cheers, ordered.

Originally posted by ETC View Post
                  Just get persona. Job done
                  I want P4G ... Just wish I could find it for a lower price.

Comment

It's worth every penny of ?35 or whatever. One of the best games I've ever played.

Comment

p4 is worth it regardless of cost, its stunning.
                      excellent story.
                      good and likeable voicework.
                      great combat.
                      randomly generated dungeons.
                      multiple endings.
                      loads of hidden stuff.
                      hoards of extras.

Comment

Wish I'd know that when it was a PA weekly special...

In other news, I'm massively hating on the price of 32GB cards.

Comment

I have to say I'm loving having one of these again, much more great games than I thought available too. Shouldn't have went on virtua tennis last night though, I forgot how it sucks me in. From 24000 in the online rankings to 6500 before I went to sleep.

Comment

i really wish they'd put crisis core up on ps store, never played it and really really want to.

Comment

I've ordered one today (?160 for the Vita Mega Pack bundle) and immediately regretted it afterward, let's hope I'm wrong.

The main thing putting me off is the miniscule amount of games announced for this year. Let's hope they start announcing some.

Comment

Muramasa and a proper portable Katamari are enough, plus Jet Set Radio and Sine Mora.
                                Masoukishin 3 and God Eater 2 are coming out as well if you like to import.

Comment

Working...
                                X