No announcement yet.

Why are Sonic games so 'popular'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not at all, got Marble Garden on my iTunes Videogame Folder and listen to it quite a bit!

Comment

Sonic 3 is one of my favourite games ever. It came out when I was about 10, and at the time was totally into the likes of Sonic The Comic; it was the first game I remember seeing early previews about and being really excited for its release.

Comment

Sonic 3 was a quality platformer but was a tad short. Combine Sonic 3 with S&K and you have one of the best if not the best 2d platformer of all time. All the levels were enjoyable with most being utterly brilliant and i loved the special sphere level bonus stages as they really challenged you especially the master emerald ones. And not to forget the multiple routes through the levels with even some of the end level bosses being slightly different depending on which character and route you took.

Comment

Have I ever mentioned I can match the world record on Sonic 1 - Green Hill Zone 1?

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
            Have I ever mentioned I can match the world record on Sonic 1 - Green Hill Zone 1?
            + legendary status increased

Comment

Working...
            X