Do you buy games and never play them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    but the plan is to build up a good collection of titles I want to play so that when I can get onto it I have the stuff there to play ready
    Don't worry, dude. Only like 18 years left until Chloe moves out and then you can get back to your pile!

Then again, that pile is going to be quite a big one after 18 years of hoarding...

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
      Don't worry, dude. Only like 18 years left until Chloe moves out and then you can get back to your pile!

Then again, that pile is going to be quite a big one after 18 years of hoarding...
      Lol hoping it will be sooner than that

She's too young to understand at the moment so if I'm playing a game she obviously wants to be involved & have daddy's controller.
      I've tried fooling her with spares I have to had at the time but she's a bit too clever & realises it's not doing anything so then wants my one again to the point I get fed up trying to keep her off of it so I turn it off.

Looking forward to when she's old enough to play some Mario or Mickey on the SNES with me.

Neil

Comment

Selphie loves games and just watched about 25 hours of Earthbound.

Comment

I play everything i buy; its the blurays that build up unwatched,...

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
            Selphie loves games and just watched about 25 hours of Earthbound.
            Chloe is alright for about 10 minutes, after that she wants to be involved.

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
            Oh lets not get started there please..

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
              Which is funny considering those take considerably less time, as long as you keep on top of them.

I stopped buying DVD/Blu as I was just buying stuff I had already seen in the cinema and I had no reason to re-watch.

I've read all my trade paperbacks but my manga.. Not eve close.

Last year I bought about 120 odd games of which 60% had never been played any maybe 10% completed already..

Comment

Oddly enough I reckon I've watched more of soundwave's blu rays than he has

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  Oddly enough I reckon I've watched more of soundwave's blu rays than he has
                  Lol you're probably right there

Comment

I rarely buy Blus of films I've already seen unless I am keen to watch them again as soon as possible.

Otherwise you just buy stuff because you're like 'oh that's a good film', put it on the side and never watch it. Then it depreciates to a value of about 2p.

Better to buy films you haven't seen IMO, as there's much more incentive to watch them. Then if they're ****, trade em in to CeX.

Comment

Working...
                    X