No announcement yet.

Wario Ware/Made in Wario-pure gaming, you must have this now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is really tempting me to break my "Never spend more than ?20 on a GBA game" rule - the cheapest I've seen it for on import is around the ?35 mark. Bah.

Have to make do with my crashing 'demo' version until the US release, I guess.

Comment

Argh !

I can't get that damn tune out of my head from the bit with the crying woman and the snotty nose !

Especially when you get to level 30 upwards and it speeds up

Doodle doodle do
      Do do do do
      do

Comment

This is one top notch, over the top game. I dont think i've ever, EVER screamed at some girly high pitched voice in attempt to dodge the moving potato... Brilliance

Comment

I dont think i've ever, EVER screamed at some girly high pitched voice in attempt to dodge the moving potato
          LOL. Very good

I got to level 50 on the banana pealing level last night, it gets super crazy around level 40

Having trouble on the second last story level at the mo, but I'm sure I'll cain it soon enough.

Comment

Is anyone gonna do an NTSC review of this?

I want people who love games to buy this game now and be suckered into pure gaming at it's best...

P.S. Imagine if they did a sequel to Made in Wario...
            Just think of what else they could put in!

Comment

Hi,

We already have a review of this game well under way, keep an eye on the homepage as it should be there soon.

Regards

Comment

Well, I'm convinced, so will no doubt place my order for a GBA Player and a copy of the game later today.

Is WW likely to appeal to the girlfriend do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
                  Yes, most definitely! Since I got my GBA SP last week it's the only game that my gf insists on stealing from me since I gave her my old spice orange coloured GBA!

She will love it and this game was made perfect for a handheld...

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
                    Originally posted by Bleeders
                    Yes, most definitely! Since I got my GBA SP last week it's the only game that my gf insists on stealing from me since I gave her my old spice orange coloured GBA!

She will love it and this game was made perfect for a handheld...
                    Great!

I'm sold.

Comment

I started playing it for the first time last night and was at loathe to stop, I was having so much fun. The 2-player games are absolute genious - the use of a single button makes it sooooooooo much more accessible (useful for me as I'm really the only person who likes games where I live), me and my brother were giggling like idiots well into the wee hours of the morning, especially at the game where you've got to push out 1 of the 3 blocks from the middle pillar in order to squash the other player - magnificent!

This game is so derivative and zany, niche yet also simply put the most fresh and original game I've played... maybe since I first ever picked up a joypad! Next to Pokemon and Advance Wars, this game makes owning a GBA a necccessity!

Comment

Try the Dr Mario (not the full version of Dr Wario), see if you can get above level 30
                        Never seen a game run so fast in my life...

Comment

I love this game. As you can re-play opened games for high scores lets pick a fave and have a high score competition.
                          Keep it from the early stages though as I've only just started it.

Comment

Just got Made In Wario and it is possibly the funniest and craziest game I have ever played. The whole fact that it's in Japanese and I don't understand a word makes it even funnier and bizarre for me.
                            Is it possible to have a multiplayer game with only one game pak?
                            Made in Wario makes me but I it.

Comment

I`d like to direct everyone to the high-scores thread in the Online Gaming folder. Feel free to post your scores

And I really really feel that this is the best Nintendo game since OOT (haven`t played TWW properly yet). Its gaming perfection in terms of what it does. 10/10 for me

Comment

Now I see what all the fuss is about. Even in my sickly state, I couldn't help chuckle when I was playing this on the train to work this morning. Grinning like a loon.

Possible the best GBA experience I've had since Metroid and Zelda.

Everyone must own this.

Comment

Working...
                                X