No announcement yet.

#DriveClub PS4 (Evolution Studios)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just the Thrustmaster T80 and T300RS will work with Driveclub, and the PS4 for now, all due to the security chip in the wheels Sony insist on, and as Logitech are no longer in the wheel business that's them out of the equation.

Find out which peripherals are compatible with Evolution Studios’ PS4 racer

Comment

PS+ edition launches on 8th Oct, two days to get a head start

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
        Just the Thrustmaster T80 and T300RS will work with Driveclub, and the PS4 for now, all due to the security chip in the wheels Sony insist on, and as Logitech are no longer in the wheel business that's them out of the equation.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/...ork-driveclub/
        Did see this news, and after all the NeoGAF discussions, was surprised this doesn't include the more expensive but long-time available T500RS wheel (some sites suggest it will work but the share button isn't supported). Interesting becuase maybe the Logitech tweet wasn't BS afterall about this security chip.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          Played a demo of this earlier in the Game downstairs in Hamleys in London.

Won't say it's bad but it has killed my enthusiasm for the final game. Really jaggy and kind of grey.
          Where as I played the game over several evenings as part of the "Cupcake" beta & it ramped up my enthusiasm for the final game. Got the PSN upgrade pre-ordered at ?28.

Comment

Sorry if this is covered but how are you guys paying ?28 for this?

Comment

Via the PSN PS+ ?35 upgrade after getting the PSN credit for cheaper from CDKeys I assume.

Comment

Full of info link here lists all the cars available in the PS+ version etc

Comment

The question should be, why are you paying for it?

Comment

Downlaoded 1 Gamersyde video of the game being played. Either the video is seriously broken or the game is janky as hell. Will wait for the PS+ version to try it out.

Comment

Should be good to test for free with PS+ hope the upgrade gives you all the cars etc.

Comment

Another in depth trailer

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                          Downlaoded 1 Gamersyde video of the game being played. Either the video is seriously broken or the game is janky as hell. Will wait for the PS+ version to try it out.
                          Out of interest mate, which video in particular are you referring to? I watched most of them on there last night in 1080p 60fps and they all looked pretty sublime to me?

Comment

Big Edd, that trailer / interview with the team is absolutely blinding. My excitement for this has reached unrealistic levels now.

Also, I'm gonna stick my head out and suggest a potential Borders Down Drive Club...Club?

Comment

I'm in, got my US version pre-ordered on PSN

Watched the Playstation-channel on Twitch last night when they played the game and talked to Rushy, the producer of DC, good stuff.

Comment

Won't be long before we can see if they have pulled it off

Comment

Working...
                                X