No announcement yet.

#DriveClub PS4 (Evolution Studios)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top notch! We should a thread started in the relevant forum when it launches, and get our frankly already legendary club started.

Comment

Really disappointed that drive clubs appear to only allow for 6 members. I for some reason thought it would be a bigger more communal experience.

Comment

Should've called it Drive Clique.

Comment

Mais oui.

Comment

Originally posted by hexxed View Post
            Really disappointed that drive clubs appear to only allow for 6 members. I for some reason thought it would be a bigger more communal experience.
            Do we know if you can only be a member of one club at a time? Or can you be in multiple clubs?

Comment

I'm going to likely be in a one club, a club of one. I really need to read up more about how the club system in this works. Typically I despise anything mp related in racing games.

Comment

You basically earn more and get bonuses by being in a club, also you gain access to more races, special club challenges and events.
                So get in a club from day one is what I would say.

Comment

My US version has now pre-downloaded, just 1 day and 12 hours left (tuesday 9am gmt+1) - exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
                    My US version has now pre-downloaded, just 1 day and 12 hours left (tuesday 9am gmt+1) - exciting!
                    Nice! I've got Friday booked off work, and a special edition pre-ordered from GAME. Been waiting for this for a year now, and it's by far my most anticipated game, so bring on the epic disappointment!

Comment

Just set the download to from the U.S. store, 13 hours and I can see if it will live up to the hype, here's hoping it does as the ps4 really needs a good racing game.

Comment

Surely if PS+ updates on a Wednesday this should release on the same day?

Europe get it then but the UK, once again, have to wait.

Comment

I can create a Bordersdown-club tomorrow (when/if I find out how) if people are interested.

Comment

Review embargo ends at 2pm Tuesday UK time by the looks of it so should have loads of opinions by tomorrow evening.
                            Is a shame we have to wait until Friday yes teddy. But at least we will have the PS+ version to start with.

Anyone know if you get a free PS+ trial with a new USA PSN account sign up? could be a way of grabbing to tomorrow then.

Full game is a 15.7GB download, anyone seen how big the PS+ version it?

Comment

I thought we weren't even getting the PS+ version in the UK until Friday.

Comment

David, good shout on the embargo deadline, I've read about 5 different proposed times it's supposed to finish! So fingers crossed the one you found is correct. Actually pretty nervous about the review scores, it's been a while (many years) since I pinned such high hopes on a game pre-release. I have a bad feeling it may well end up getting 7s across the board.

MoFo, definitely count me in for a space in the club. I may end up not touching the PS+ edition, and just waiting for my full retail copy on Friday, but will be in 100% from Friday onwards.

Mr M0by, I believe the PS+ edition is being added to the store tomorrow (October 8th) along with all the months other new free games for PS+ subscribers. As the full US version gets released today, kind of makes sense to get the PS+ edition out asap too I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                                X