#DriveClub PS4 (Evolution Studios)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave heats View Post
    Theres so much to like about DC, but the online side of things not working at all really tarnishes it.
    Aah, now there's a sentence that takes me back to the blue skies of 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      Aah, now there's a sentence that takes me back to the blue skies of 1999
      Haha! If only there was some sort of free Chu Chu Rocket gift once it's all fixed

Comment

Evolution have said some compensation may be awarded to early adopters.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
          Evolution have said some compensation may be awarded to early adopters.
          Hmm i wonder what that will be, my money is on day one car skins, free car packs or some other non physical item most likely.

it could go down like this though

"we will be giving all early adopters of Drive Club a free copy of Killzone shadowfall and an erm orange"

"wow a free orange thanks guys"

and a copy of shadowfall

can i just have the orange

Comment

If I never play against other people is there much game here for me? And is it wrong that this will only work if your PS4 is connected to the internet?

Comment

You can get online to play single player without an internet connection AFAIK.

Not sure how much content there is, I haven't had much chance to play it yet but it is enjoyable so far.

Comment

Thanks. I thought I remembered hearing that it wouldn't work unless you were online, as is the case with Destiny, which would make it a non-purchase for me, as I like playing racers decades after they are released.

Comment

Originally posted by tomato View Post
                  If I never play against other people is there much game here for me? And is it wrong that this will only work if your PS4 is connected to the internet?
                  Sure someone in the first play thread said he had almost completed the offline mode in just three days.
                  Obviously quite a bit is planned update wise re more cars, events etc etc.
                  Last edited by VR46; 14-10-2014, 11:45. Reason: can't spell

Comment

That might have been me saying that Dave. I got the game on Friday, and as of Sunday afternoon had 224/225 of the single player stars. The only one remaining is a uber tough time trial that seems to be infamously difficult, but I'll crack it this week, leaving me with no single player replay-ability whatsoever unfortunately.

So in other words, you can expect the single player to last you a week or two absolute tops I'd say. It's really great fun while it lasts, but I'm hoping online can provide the months worth of play I'd hoped for.

Comment

Yep must have been you, so how many events are there offline currently?
                      75 I guess with three stars each.

Comment

Could have sold 1 million copies already... interesting news if true linky

Comment

Some races only have 2 stars, but some championship series have stars available for your overall position. But it's probably around the 50-75 mark yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
                            Could have sold 1 million copies already... interesting news if true linky
                            is this amateur hour, stretched ps4 check, pixilated wiiu u check, streched and pixalated xbox one.

what an awful site, I've seen spam emails from Nigerian princes that have more effort put into them than this insi derp site.
                            Last edited by Lebowski; 14-10-2014, 12:30.

Comment

I'm sure it sold well, like how Knack sold well. But I doubt anyone will be getting any awards or approving a sequel.

Comment

If that report is true about 70% being digital it'll be because the PS+ upgrade was cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X