RR8 my friends.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      RR8 my friends.
      Is this in the works somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        I would love to see a real drift racing game. The only 'arcade' style racers we have now are Need For Speed and I guess DriveClub (oh, and GRID, but I've not played it). If it's non sim it has to either be fantasy karting or some sort of off road dealio with hills and mud and ****.

What happened to cool made up cars like in Ridge Racer and more to the point what happened to proper drift mechanics?
        Outrun 2 perfected it and everyone else gave up.

Comment

Looks like the handing model is definitely on arcade side of things.

Comment

It's still difficult to know what to make of this game as they've only shown one car on the track so far, really need to see proper racing with a pack of cars.

Comment

Some more details on DriveClub+. Its still awkward to make out as it sounds like its the whole game minus peripheral aspects that many won't miss, hard to make out whether its worth the retail version or not as the game is completeable without the extras.

Comment

Looking forward to the freebie for sure. Game looks better every time I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                  http://www.computerandvideogames.com...of-drive-club/

Some more details on DriveClub+. Its still awkward to make out as it sounds like its the whole game minus peripheral aspects that many won't miss, hard to make out whether its worth the retail version or not as the game is completeable without the extras.
                  Hmm, could save me ?50.

Comment

I know the final code is supposed to be running at 60FPS but we've heard this before. I'm not being shallow but if it's not running at 60FPS by launch I won't be bothering. Games like this need to set the standard and 30FPS isn't good enough for next gen especially when GT6 on a last gen system will by out a week after.

Comment

No splitscreen confirmed. Not that it's a surprise. It's a crying shame this feature has now apparently been entirely eliminated from all racing games that don't feature weapons and karts.

Very frustrating. We don't all want our multiplayer to consist only of races against MEN ON THE INTERNET.

Originally posted by MarioMark
                      I know the final code is supposed to be running at 60FPS but we've heard this before. I'm not being shallow but if it's not running at 60FPS by launch I won't be bothering. Games like this need to set the standard and 30FPS isn't good enough for next gen especially when GT6 on a last gen system will by out a week after.

Lol, the only 60fps games at the PS4 launch will be the 2D indie titles. We're getting double bubble instead - 720p AND 30fps!

Comment

Just played this today at TGS and the graphics and gameplay are not next gen. I think the graphics look worse than GT5 and even more worse compared with GT6. There is no AA at all and the interior view was poorly modeled. Edit: worryingly, it still says alpha code and 30fps with intermittent load pauses mid race.

Comment

So as usual the developer that has posted in here is full of nonsense. No wonder there were no answers on the frame rate.

Comment

Wouldn't ar all surprise me if they had sorted 60fps out now. They are playing the old, "were working hard on 60fps" whilst showing old 30fps, end of October comes.
                            GUESS WHAT GUYS??/
                            60FPS! HOW GOOD ARE WE?
                            Round of applause to evolution.

Comment

Would be nice if that happens.

Comment

Not quite sure why people are commenting on the Gamescom build that is still the only publicly shown build and expecting it to be the quality of the finished game. Lots of games have see things come together in the final stages especially on a new console.

If you missed seeing the exclusive DRIVECLUB AMG trailer at this year's Frankfurt Motor Show, we have good news for you: the video is now available here. Sta...

I would say that latest trailer is from the latest build. It is always tough to see huge improvements in driving games now especially as it is a launch title but I highly doubt Sony is going to want bad press with this at launch with Forza being on the Xbone day 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X