No announcement yet.

#DriveClub PS4 (Evolution Studios)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had my doubts about this since day one and I still think it will be a crud release

Comment

I was under the impresion Driveclub was supposed to be more of an arcadey racer than something like Forza.

Id love another game in the style of Rallisport Challenge 2, nothing has touched it for me in terms of just plain arcade style solid racing fun none of this bashing cars off tracks and exploding things.

Comment

Horizon was an arcade style take on the main franchise. It's a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
          that passed me buy i see the name forza and go blank, just looking it up now and a more arcadey forza would be right up my street, might have to pick it up for a go while i'm waiting for Sony to pull there finger out.

Comment

It's probably my favourite game on the 360 and my favourite racer in years. I even got the 1000g which I never do on anything. I no longer have a 360 but I will buy another copy and borrow a machine from a mate soon.

Comment

I have a bad feeling about this. I want it to be a great game...but the lack of previews worry me.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                Yes indeed sir

Comment

New video here

Comment

That video is cool.

The game looks amazing!!

Comment

Hype restored, along with increased fear of disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                        Not sure if I'm over driving games but this just looks like fort-za. I really couldn't tell the difference if you showed me 2 clips.

Comment

I think it's always looked more Forza than Gran Turismo, I still have decent hopes for this and can't wait for it to land. Not as if we're spoilt for racing games on the PS4 sadly.

Comment

And then I see this

Basically thoughts are that it's been delayed until June

Comment

Three posts in a row, hoorah, looks like could be out 9th April. Maybe. Possibly.
                              Hastily deleted tweet

Comment

Or 4th September

Comment

Working...
                                X