No announcement yet.

Star Wars Battlefront (EA/DICE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EA claim they're going to shift 13 million copies of the game: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sta.../1100-6431840/

So, this is going to be pretty cheap to pick up on the 2nd hand market then

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
      Anyone interested in this should try out halo warzone, plus you get a normal multiplayer plus a single/coop campaign for your money. Looking at it warzone is halos future DLC package. With just 3 maps available at the moment that come with the game.
      And a fully functional map / mode editor, a theatre mode and free maps coming in the coming months.

Comment

Played the full game for an hour or so, still not convinced - the "single player" stuff is fluff you'll play once. Multiplayer isn't really any different from the beta from what I can tell.

Looks nice though.

Comment

Star Wars Battlefront is here on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here's our review of this epic, Storm Trooper shooting, Rebel blasting FPS.

4/5

"A beautiful recreation of Star Wars, and a solid if simple shooter. This is a game you'll love intensely albeit for a short space of time."

Comment

Slick production values, solid controls, and tons of fan service can't make up for mediocre progression and a lack of content.

Giant Bomb 3/5

"Slick production values, solid controls, and tons of fan service can't make up for mediocre progression and a lack of content."

Comment

whens the release date?

Comment

Today in the US & Thursday or Friday UK (conflicting info).

Comment

Less content in the main game than most ?20 dlc packs, glad most reviews are trashing but it won't stop a legion of idiots buying it.

Comment

The 3/5 at Giantbomb seem's like a good shout. 4/5 at Gamesradar after what they say is really odd. The reviews should punish this game for lack of solo play and content.

Comment

That's a little harsh, [MENTION=938]Tobal[/MENTION]!

I'm sure a lot of people will have a lot of fun with this.
                      It may be an ephemeral experience, but they'll probably be giddy with joy as the music starts and they feel like they're in the films.

I don't think people who play this and have fun will be "idiots"!

Comment

For that reason there's a bit of me that still wants to buy it, but I very much doubt as someone who won't play online that I'd get much out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          That's a little harsh, [MENTION=938]Tobal[/MENTION]!

I'm sure a lot of people will have a lot of fun with this.
                          It may be an ephemeral experience, but they'll probably be giddy with joy as the music starts and they feel like they're in the films.

I don't think people who play this and have fun will be "idiots"!
                          Well I'm an idiot then I guess...But I'm getting it for 1/2 of retail here, so you can call me all the names you like

Comment

I stand by my comments, even at at 1/2 price you're getting a really shallow multi player shooter with only 4 maps.

Comment

Seriously 4 maps?

Comment

You get more maps if you give EA more money for the Season Pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X