Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus I want this game!!

Comment

Nice to see a new character enter the mix, Orchids character design appearance has taken a hit though. Hopefully there's some better looking alt costumes for her.

Comment

Well good to see B. Orchid is back in the mix. It wouldn't be KI without its trademark gal in the initial line-up after all.

Liking the look of Sadira. Seems to have a Vega-style aerial game going on whilst using the webs to capture opponents and extending combos. I'm guessing she's from a sisterhood of assassins that have existed for generations (or something stock like that?)

In any case, its looking better each time we're shown it. More please!

Comment

Orchid will be the 6th character reveal of 8. I assume this is the final launch line up, a further 2 character to be revealed and released post launch.

Anyone want to take any guesses on who those last 2 will be?

Line up so far.

Jago

Glacius

Sabrewulf

Chief Thunder

Sadira

Orchid

God damn this game, think I may just go all out and grab the Ultra Edition.

edit-Maybe GIF's were a bad idea, my eyes!

Comment

Looks like these are the initial 6 for launch.

Comment

I played this on Thursday at an OXM preview event. Really enjoyed it and definitely looking forward to it. It plays well, combos link together nicely and the D pad is actually useable. If you are a KI fan you should enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lowkey View Post
                I played this on Thursday at an OXM preview event. Really enjoyed it and definitely looking forward to it. It plays well, combos link together nicely and the D pad is actually useable. If you are a KI fan you should enjoy.
                how did it feel with the game running at 60fps did it make much of a difference ?

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                  how did it feel with the game running at 60fps did it make much of a difference ?
                  Different to what?

Comment

I expect it to make the world of difference. 60fps/60hz is crucial for any fighter, 2D or 3D.

It's also very much required for action games as well, see how much DmC was dumbed down by 30FPS. Input and reactive timings are halved, which in my opinion means what makes the 'game' is halved.

Comment

Techically input may be reduced by only 30% going from 30 to 60fps

Comment

Comment

I'm not sure if already mentioned but what is so next gen about this? Kinda reminds me of SF EX 3 being a launch title for PS2 only graphically it was quite superior to anything on PS1.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned you could level that observation at most of the so-called "next-gen" offerings.
                            Last edited by bcass; 25-09-2013, 09:17.

Comment

Originally posted by bcass View Post
                              As far as I'm concerned you could level that observation at most of the so-called "next-gen" offerings.
                              Yep, we will be waiting some time before we see some really good looking stuff. Just look at what the PS3 and 360 are doing now compared to the launch games.

Comment

Originally posted by Garny View Post
                                Just look at what the PS3 and 360 are doing now compared to the launch games.
                                Yeah, eight years later!

Comment

Working...
                                X