Killer Instinct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GluedOnBeard View Post
    You are meant to have to be over 6 years on gold and have a gamerscore of 100k+
    what a crock of ****
    Last edited by BIG EDD; 06-11-2013, 16:24.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
      Check your inboxes. Some people are being given Killer instinct for free. Possibly based on how long you've been a Live member, not sure.
      I didn't get one, despite the 268 retail and 192 XBLA purchases so who knows what the trigger criteria is (mind my file was probably blacked marked a while ago ) - can't say I'm overly fussed. Some people are going nuts though, surprise surprise.

Comment

I just received the email to get it for free. Been a member since the 360 came out.

Comment

Djtickle, what time was the email time stamped?

Maybe they are sending them out in waves.
          I didn't get one myself and met various criteria but it does just look like they were randomly sent out pending on specific criteria but they possibly only had a specific amount to give away.

Comment

14:36 today. I have 7 years now on my tag and over 116k gamerscore XD

Comment

Apparently some people got a free Xbox One, extra controller, a year of live, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Zoo Tycoon and something else I can't remember (cod ghosts maybe).

Comment

Infact how do they know I even have a xbo on pre-order?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                  Infact how do they know I even have a xbo on pre-order?
                  They don't, I have seen a few people who haven't got one on order get KI.

Comment

Nowt for me, can't say I'm surprised lol Never the less, i have a code for XBL credit waiting for buying the full fat version.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                      They don't, I have seen a few people who haven't got one on order get KI.
                      It's console bait

Comment

Anyone planning getting the fight stick?

Comment

Maybe when it drops closer to the ton. There's been some really good impressions with it playing well on the new dpad so it'll probably be alright.

Comment

I'd consider the fight stick if I knew more about how to change out the art. That is a serious deal breaker for me right now.

On the good news front though, I got the email about a free copy of the game last week, nice! My only issue is that I was planning to download the one with the original KI included, which this won't be. Bums.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              I'd consider the fight stick if I knew more about how to change out the art. That is a serious deal breaker for me right now.

On the good news front though, I got the email about a free copy of the game last week, nice! My only issue is that I was planning to download the one with the original KI included, which this won't be. Bums.
                              I was going to buy KI anyway so will happily buy the free code from you so you can put the money toward the full version ?

Comment

Microsoft will re-release the original Killer Instinct as part of the new Killer Instinct in two flavours.Killer Instin…

Confirmation that Killer Instinct Classic comes in 2 versions, it will also not be sold seperately from the Ultra bundle

Comment

Working...
                                X