Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mighty Number 9 - Keiji Inafune Megaman style game Kickstarter

PC at the moment with stretch goals for Wii U, PS3 and 360

Developed by Comcept and Inti-creates. Basically all of the main people behind the original megaman games are making this. Ive backed $20 already but I may back more at the end of the month when this is likely to be on the Wii U

Where is Akira Kitamura, the original true creator of MegaMan?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...o-9?ref=search

PC at the moment with stretch goals for Wii U, PS3 and 360

Developed by Comcept and Inti-creates. Basically all of the main people behind the original megaman games are making this. Ive backed $20 already but I may back more at the end of the month when this is likely to be on the Wii U

The funny thing about is is that everyone would be slagging it off for being ugly, not having the charm of the originals etc etc if it was anybody else making it
      Are they immune from these comments?

Comment

Except it looks nice and personally I don't care for the originals.

Comment

Would you care for them if Megaman had Pel?'s face?

Comment

Er. What?

Comment

Just wondered.

Comment

Haha you muppet! I do get what you are saying though and you are probably right.

Comment

Looks fine to me, if anything it looks copyright infringingly close to Megaman in some ways. Be interested if it turns out okay and doesn't have a joy killingly high difficulty.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                    The funny thing about is is that everyone would be slagging it off for being ugly, not having the charm of the originals etc etc if it was anybody else making it
                    Are they immune from these comments?
                    That's just concept art. Usually I prefer sprites for this style of game but games like Shadow Complex have brought me around to the idea of 2.5D being OK.

Comment

I do prefer Mega Mans design over Beck (the new one seems too messy but hopefully it will change a bit before release) but seeing how Capcom have no intention of making any more Mega Man games this is the next best thing

Comment

I just backed $20 for this game. It just reached its goal.

Comment

With 22 days remaining the game is within almost $200k of the stretch goal for current gen console versions. A new stretch goal has been added for PS4 and XBO versions though for some reason an extra whopping $1.1m is needed to get those and several of the stretchgoals in between remain unknown.It'd be nice if it reached the extra end stage/boss goal though.

Comment

Only 4 days left now. Extra stage funded but additional formats might not happen.

Comment

Yeah, well I don't understand why they'd make PS3/360 versions at all considering the game is coming out in 2015. .. . .....

Comment

Working...
                              X