New Microsoft Ban Hammer Strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lend a game to a friend.

Expect a knock on the door from the Microsoft Police.

They know who you are, and they will catch you.

Comment

Koppo , there is a way to uncorrupt your saves on a banned console.

The only mod worth is a jtag but your console its not suitable, the custimisation options are limitless.

Google is your friend

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Koppo's tale would suggest otherwise - no sharing across multiple consoles and so on, just downloading free games from Bosnia (lol)
        The reason for the bans is Oman and Bosnia aren't supported as Xbox live regions check MS site. If you live in those regions you get a message that Xbox live isn't available were you live.

However it appears if you connect via a foreign IP you skip the message and I can only assume you instead access partner net (Which is the MS development network.)

It appears this is just a rather nasty bug that MS haven't fixed and their remedy to ban users is terrible, saying that Warner Brothers may have issued a complaint and asked MS to crack down.
        Last edited by S3M; 30-09-2013, 13:55.

Comment

Now I'm annoyed - thought my ME1 and ME2 saves were backed up into the cloud.. They weren't. Balls.

Comment

I never save anything to the cloud for the reason that i don't trust it as i haven't skated with it.

Also, how do those that have been banned been informed? Xbox Live msg?, email?

Comment

*doublepostington*
              Last edited by k0pp0; 29-09-2013, 16:19.

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
                I never save anything to the cloud for the reason that i don't trust it as i haven't skated with it.

Also, how do those that have been banned been informed? Xbox Live msg?, email?
                Ah the memories, still funny you this day.

Its by email I think but i think you get a message on live too next time you try to log in.

Comment

Email in the in box of the banned account, message on the dash for a banned console.

im skating with the cloud from here on in with backups to USBiddlyBee

Comment

Working...
                  X