No announcement yet.

Deus Ex 4: Mankind Divided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eidos Montreal has announced a six month delay for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, from 23rd February to 23rd August 2016.In …

Delayed to 23 August 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      Not unhappy - I have a **** load of games to finish so the extra time is welcome. This will still be day 1 for me, a very rare thing.

Comment

Can’t find a First Play Thread. No matter. This is now on Xbox Game Pass. I completed it on PS4 but thought I’d give it another look. DLC’s on sale for £2.40 so I bought that and have been giving it a whirl. I like it!

Comment

I've had this on hold since forever, Dunno why as I got it day 1!

Must get back into it.

Comment

Wasn't this "free" with one of the monthly passes?

EDIT: It was on PS+.
            I actually had a hankering to play this after watching Ghost in the Shell t'other week.

The year is 2029, and mechanically augmented humans have been deemed outcasts, segregated from the rest of society. Now an elite covert agent, Adam Jensen is forced to operate in a world that has grown to despise his kind. Armed with an arsenal of state-of-the-art weapons and augmentations, he must choose the right approach, along with who to trust, in order to unravel a vast worldwide conspiracy. HUMAN 2.0 Choose from an array of cutting edge weapons and augmentations, customizing them to fit your playstyle. IN THE NEAR FUTURE, MANKIND STANDS DIVIDED Explore diverse locations and discover a near future setting where humantys fate hangs in the balance. MEANINGFUL CHOICES AND CONSEQUENCES Experience the world of Deus Ex, where the decisions you make and the actions you take play a crucial role in determining the game’s outcome. DEUS EX MANKIND DIVIDED - BREACH - NEW GAME MODE Deus Ex Mankind Divided – Breach is a live game mode, introducing a puzzle arcade approach on gameplay.

It's currently £3.69 for the full game, but the DLC is back up to about a tenner, but the Augmented Covert Agent Pack is free.

I get a bit confused with the names, but I thoroughly enjoyed Deus Ex 1 on the PC and Human Revolution on the 360.
            Last edited by QualityChimp; 28-03-2019, 15:26.

Comment

Worth a punt if cheap (or free) but I thought it was a steep drop in quality from Human Revolution

Comment

Working...
              X