Comment

Link doesn't work teddymeow

Comment

TrialsHD almost lead to a divorce. Therefore not #1 for me

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                TrialsHD almost lead to a divorce. Therefore not #1 for me
                The Vita version (Freestyle) has made me late for work 4 times now, including today.

Comment

It made me late for my period!!

And I'm the proud owner of a Penis!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
                    Maybe. But since my gaming days began on a bbc micro I've longed for a decent cowboy game. Rockstar delivered.
                    cowboy shootout was never good enough for you?

Uncharted 2 is probably my best game this gen, best action, script, voice acting and set pieces. Just one big slab of hollywood movie type interaction. It was like controlling Tom Cruise.
                    Last edited by charlesr; 22-10-2013, 15:13.

Comment

An error occurred, please try again later. Learn More

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                        cowboy shootout was never good enough for you?

[YOUTUBE][url]It was like controlling Tom Cruise.
                        Uncharted 4 to feature aliens and Drake to be 2 feet shorter.

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                          It was like controlling Tom Cruise.
                          How'd that turn out for Katie Holms?

Comment

I really want to, perhaps should, be saying Super Mario Galaxy here but off all my hobbies I love two things above all else, Nintendo and early Victorian literature, since Nintendo made my favorite game of every preceding generation (Donkey Kong, Yoshi's Island, Banjo Kazooie, Wind Waker) I'm going for something that is more in tune with this generation as a whole (a FPS) and that appeals to my other love and that was, Bioshock Infinite. For my money it's the only game that compares to classic literature, it's world rivals anything of Jules Verne, it's characters to a man (or automaton) belong in that world and it's just such a coherent, powerful experience that I found myself still chewing over the lore in my mind long after I finished playing. Bioshock Infinite also did a better job of being a sequel than any other game I can think of, it wasn't a rehash or a cash-in, it was it's own game which the original Bioshock only served to make a better experience.
                            Last edited by Pikate; 22-10-2013, 15:02.

Comment

If you're forcing me to only pick one game, then I'm gonna have to say Deadly Premonition too
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

After playing this I wanted more, just rebought it today to play through all the DLC.

I have already played through the game 3 times to get all the achievements and different endings. Couple of times took different paths and even had different dialogue, artistically the game is spot on and the atmosphere throughout is really something else.

It doesn't happen a lot where I want a sequel ASAP, I want to be Corvo again and I want to be back in that world being a complete bad ass.

So I would put it out there as my best of the gen.

Comment

Working...
                                X