Call of Duty Ghosts is Hacked on PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call of Duty Ghosts is Hacked on PS3

Well we reach a new low, the game isn't even out yet (yes I know you can get form some retailers) but already Multiplayer is hacked. Prestiges, all guns and extras, speed up on the games you name it is done. This crap website below even boasts all about it.

Why does Infinity Ward / Sony allow this?! There HAS to be a way to stop it FFS.

Originally posted by jim g View Post
    Well we reach a new low, the game isn't even out yet (yes I know you can get form some retailers) but already Multiplayer is hacked. Prestiges, all guns and extras, speed up on the games you name it is done. This crap website below even boasts all about it.

Why does Infinity Ward / Sony allow this?! There HAS to be a way to stop it FFS.

http://codghostshacks.com/
    Everyone should refuse to buy it until it is sorted.

Such a simple solution yet so hard for people to band together and do.

Comment

That site is hilarious, presenting itself as legit business with happy customer testimonies and such, including how many devices the patch is legally 'licensed' for. Love the concluding sentence: "Call of Duty Ghosts will become the most popular FPS game around the world and we wanted to make it more fun – we succeeded. Have fun." I suggest the IW wombles download one of the free *first 5000 special offer* hacks and work out how to patch it.

Comment

Originally posted by jim g View Post

http://codghostshacks.com/
        Remove unlocks.

Like traditional video games.

Comment

This is what you get for shunning Axelay.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Well I've got mine pre ordered on the 360. If the same **** happens then i will not be happy.

Considering there has been very little advertising on tv & that the ads that have been on have been very poor this time round, maybe IW have already given up on this gens consoles & just don't give a toss?

Comment

Both battlefield and this look severely nerfed in ps3 and 360 compared to what the machines are capable of. Probably to make the quick port next gen versions look better than they otherwise would.

Comment

I think game devs are keen to pick up sales on whatever platform they can. They idea that they would deliberately nerf this gen's versions to provoke people to buy into next gen, which inevitably means ever higher development costs for themselves, is silly.

Comment

Not really. With all these consoles out, ps3, 360, wiiu, and xbone, ps4 just on the horizon and being in the same schedule, devs only have x amount of time and resources to spend on each port, its only logic that something will have to give in the process, not to mention pressure from sony, ms to make sure the next gen versions shine.

Comment

Well, the next gen versions of ghosts hardly shine. I suspect the bulk of their resources have gone into versions for the massive install base of current gen, rather than the unknown of the next. The 'small' point of reduced player count notwithstanding lol.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      Remove unlocks.

Like traditional video games.
                      Interesting idea. All weapons available, make it all about kill to death ratio. Nobody would play though as all the hackers are ****e.

Comment

I want a "noob" server game mode. You start off with ALL weaponry unlocked, even if it's still locked in other game modes. As your killstreak rises, your guns get nerfed, till you end up running around with a pistol and then just a knife. You would get a special level system, separate from the normal prestige level system to give incentive to play this mode. I used to LOVE this in Quakeworld.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                          Interesting idea. All weapons available, make it all about kill to death ratio. Nobody would play though as all the hackers are ****e.
                          This is what Battlefield 1943 was like- three complementary player classes, minimal weaponry, handful of maps. As somebody that got sick of multiplayer CoD because of the perks system unbalancing everything, winning games based on actual skill was a revelation.

Comment

Well I have got the game and now and there was a patch before I could play and online seems OK, so mybe just maybe they have fixed it? for now anyway!

Have played for 1 hour no hackers.
                            Last edited by jim g; 04-11-2013, 12:03. Reason: update

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              I want a "noob" server game mode. You start off with ALL weaponry unlocked, even if it's still locked in other game modes. As your killstreak rises, your guns get nerfed, till you end up running around with a pistol and then just a knife. You would get a special level system, separate from the normal prestige level system to give incentive to play this mode. I used to LOVE this in Quakeworld.

I LOVE this idea!

All the pimply kids with no social life who snipe you from the far side of the map in the first few seconds of any game you join are stripped of their powers. Surely there's more prestige in using your bare hands to kill somebody carrying a shotgun?!

I don't get the fun in winning really easily. It's a hollow victory for you and eventually nobody would want to play with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X