No announcement yet.

Kinect Sports Rivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timesplitters Rewind soonish please, show MS what they are missing.

Comment

Timesplatters games are average at best. I meant Timesplitters but my phone made it funnier.

Martin Hollis needs to make another FPS. The first thing I'd do if I was any of the big three would be to pay him a fortune, let him cherry pick his team, and then get them to make me an exclusive FPS.

And then I'd watch it sell nine copies.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post

Has all the talent left rare as there output under Microsoft has been appalling bar viva pinata there stuff has all been pretty devoid of any sort of creative spark.
        I dunno I thought Nuts & Bolts was pretty good actually .. I know there are many that dont agree with that though

Comment

Originally posted by originalbadboy View Post
          I dunno I thought Nuts & Bolts was pretty good actually .. I know there are many that dont agree with that though
          id agree with you on that it was quite good fun, didn't it bomb though, it was like Microsoft didn't know how to promote it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
            id agree with you on that it was quite good fun, didn't it bomb though, it was like Microsoft didn't know how to promote it.
            I guess it depends on the term 'bomb' , but yeah Microsoft did not promote it in any way really.

Comment

I don't think any of the original Rare team are actually in the current Rare team, so it's just a name.

Comment

Working...
              X