Xbox One digital importing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg Moss View Post
    Am I doing something wrong? I tried to purchase Lego Marvel and it keeps asking me to add a new credit card, despite having my paypal account and a credit card associated with my xbox account.
    goto

then click my account

change region

pick united states

add paypal as a paypal method

This will then show paypal when you are in the US region

Comment

So, presumably, if a game comes out say 2 weeks- month earlier in the US, we could just download it on the store? Or even if it doesn't come out here like a Japanese game? There's no way I'll be able to resist that haha.

Comment

The temptation to get every game on a tuesday is going to be hard to resist

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
          The temptation to get every game on a tuesday is going to be hard to resist
          Surely also getting them 20 quid cheaper will make that impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
            Surely also getting them 20 quid cheaper will make that impossible?
            There is the balance between the price/release date and the fact you can't get rid of it.

Comment

ahhh I thought you were ready to embrace the digital future!
              (I'm not...?20 is still my limit for a download)

Comment

If it's something I'm going to play for ages and not sell until say the end of the generation like Gears of War 3 etc, then I'd buy them digital. Since by the time I sell them they'll be worth pennies and I'll get all the benefits of having it on the drive.

Comment

I was ready to embrace the DRM'd system that MS proposed, that gave you the benefits of both

Comment

I have some money in my ms account, when i change region it doesn't see it. Any way around that ?

Comment

The system won't do any kind of currency conversion so you need to have different funds per region swap, You'll have to do the paypal thing Charles mentioned above or use USA Xbox store cards.

Comment

You don't even need to change the region on your console ... Just go to the US version of the website and get the games from there. Once you have paypal setup you are ready to go. NBA2K14 cost me ?38 ... As opposed to ?55 for the UK price, its pretty bad really.

TBH though unless digital prices drop I will be going back to VGP for my games.

Comment

Working...
                        X