Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallout 4

Apparently teasers are go:

Walkthroughs, tips, discussions about the latest games in the series and much more on The Survivor 2299.
    Last edited by Pikate; 25-11-2013, 16:02.

About time! I'm all over Fallout 4.

Comment

FALLOUT 4 to go with my Playstation 4.

CAN.NOT.WAIT.

Comment

Erm shouldnt that be fallout 5? What was new vegas then?

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          Erm shouldnt that be fallout 5? What was new vegas then?
          I'm still trying to figure out what happened to the 63 previous Mario games when this was released:

Comment

They were all Japan only, you totally missed out on those amazing games. Mario 24 transgender land was a total show stopper.

Comment

Maybe this time it's better than the boredom that was Fallout 3. If it's made by Bethesda there's probably no hope. New Vegas was great but that was thanks to Obsidian.

Wonder why it says "nuclear winter is coming" but the site headline is "2299" which I guess would be a year. The War happens in 2077 in Fallout so the winter probably would follow that and not 200 years later. Oh well, speculations.
              Last edited by Guts; 25-11-2013, 16:54.

Comment

New Vegas must not have been canon?

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                  Maybe this time it's better than the boredom that was Fallout 3. If it's made by Bethesda there's probably no hope. New Vegas was great but that was thanks to Obsidian.
                  You so ker-aaaazy.

New Vegas was an alright side expansion that fell apart at the actual title city for me. The quests got bitty and inconsequential and the location itself was a let down after what we had in Fallout 3. And how Fallout 3 could be 'boredom' while New Vegas was 'great' when they're about 95% identical (with NV standing on the shoulder of the groundwork of 3, not the other way around) is a mystery to me.

Regardless of 3 vs expansion, I'm very hyped for a 4th one and have felt like I have been waiting for this for ages. And imagine even if we get an announcement that I'll probably be waiting ages more.

Comment

I concur with everything you just said, Dogg.

I loved both Fallout 3 and NV, so really look forward to a new one.

Unless it's suddenly a free-to-play social networking puzzle game.

Comment

I concur too Dogg.

My view may have been coloured by my managing to avoid the bugs in Fallout 3 but managing to be hit by every bug going in New Vegas. Assaulting the Dam @ 3FPS being the main bad memory. By the time they patched the stuttering I had moved on to other games.

Comment

Fallout 3 is brilliant. One of the few RPGs/ games with RPG-stylings I've completed to the very end, then felt really hollow when it was over. Like it created a void of immersion and enjoyment when over, to the extent that I felt vaguely bereaved of such a tremendous experience. That VATs system still gets me buzzing at the thought of it. Blowing a head off in slo-mo shouldn't really be enjoyable, but by God, it was satisfying.

Comment

Fallout 4 will make me buy a next gen console.

Comment

First game I played and finished on 360. Greatness!

Comment

Loved 3, NV was good but it was a mess on Playstation. Crashed more times than anything I've ever played on a console. Fortunately (and loving the avatar FSW) I have joined the PC gamer master race when it comes to these type of games. Being able to mod is a dealbreaker for me now and I long for the day that console gamers can do it.

I'm looking for a similiar leap in quality that was present when they went from Oblivion to Skyrim.

Comment

Working...
                              X