This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some that too , one linked to Facebook one to psn ,

I haven't received the beta code today I thought it started ? How will that roll out ?

I have the pre order codes registered ready .

Comment

Did you go on to the bungie site and choose which beta you wanted?

Mine still says come back July 17th so I figure it's not up yet.

Comment

New ps4's for Japan quite like the destiny one very stylish, the less said about the last of us one the better

Looks like they have got there stencils and gold spray paint out again

Comment

Chuck Norris Edition includes free beard and ginger DLC*

*Code will be emailed after you defeat the ghost of Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            Chuck Norris Edition includes free beard and ginger DLC*

*Code will be emailed after you defeat the ghost of Bruce Lee
            *but not before you make Kurt Cobain, Johnny Cash and Jimi Hendrix Sing less successful musicians songs in Guitar Hero's grizzly pantomime of dug up dead rockstar puppets.

i wouldn't put it past Activision to take it one step further and do a Guitar Hero's zombie edition

"you like zombies you like rock, then you will love Guitar Hero of the Dead with an undead cast including the late great Kurt cobain, a waterlogged Jeff Buckley and noose carrying Ian Curtis, you will be dying to learn over 100 new songs.
            Last edited by Lebowski; 18-07-2014, 14:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
              New ps4's for Japan quite like the destiny one very stylish, the less said about the last of us one the better

Looks like they have got there stencils and gold spray paint out again
              Dribble that white one looks brilliant. Apparently Japan only for the Destiny logo pfttt (Everywhere please Sony). Miss my white PS3 (YLOD) don't think PS4 has that type of problem thankfully. So wish I needed a white one.

Last Of Us one I could take or leave. They need to get sone other lovely patterns on the black slidey part.
              Last edited by JU!; 18-07-2014, 19:39.

Comment

The Black One is like The Godfather in TLOU form.

Comment

Does anyone know if they've patched it so you can use the official PS3 wireless headset (via the USB dongle) on the PS4 yet? I've consulted the internet but it's full of contrary opinion and I need to know whether I need to buy another flurping headset.

Comment

The PlayStation Gold wireless headset? I've been using it for a while with my PS4 and it works a treat, although I still can't figure out how to save custom setups to it.

The other one is supposed to work but I don't have that one.

Comment

Nah not the new 'Gold' one Kryss, this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Wireles...adset+official

From what you say though I think I'll give it a try rather then stump up for a new one straight off. Ta.
                      Last edited by Golgo; 23-07-2014, 12:14.

Comment

Only a matter of time before a good custom ps4 came along!

Comment

What is it, Rainbow Islands??

Comment

It's a one off machine to be auctioned for for Stockholm Pride Festival

Rogue Legacy is out on Wednesday and getting good reviews, should appeal to some of you retro-looking fans

Last edited by VR46; 29-07-2014, 09:12. Reason: can't spell

Comment

I considered making a backwards compatibility joke but I decided against it.

It took considerable restraint.

Comment

Working...
                              X