Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Share play from Gamescom sounds brilliant other trailers can be seen here too. Drive Club looking good also Tearaway PS4 and the new I think Rayman blokes game.

Share Play

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
      New Tearaway making use of the unique ps4 pad features
      New ninja theory game hell blade cgi
      Rime, looks amazing day one for me this is gonna be fantastic
      Wild, open world game that looks fantastic the level of scale and exploration
      Day z coming to ps4
      Alien nation new house marque shooter game looks crazy
      Horror until dawn looks interesting
      Mgsv box stupidness
      2.0 brings And game sharing and for ps+ users so your mates can play games with you without having to own the software and the pass the pad feature is coming soon ps now also coming to uk next year
      Wow stunning you were not joking about Rime definite has an Ico vibe to me.

Comment

New tearaway will no doubt be brilliant, can't wait for that. Nothing else in the list of interest to me, though couldn't find vids for the alien nation one?

Comment

P. T new survival horror game was also shown as a teaser, the demo is now up on the psn store. 1.4gb download. Looking forward to this. Looks scary as hell and really original.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            New tearaway will no doubt be brilliant, can't wait for that. Nothing else in the list of interest to me, though couldn't find vids for the alien nation one?
            Its the same Tearaway with bits added rather than a sequel sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel View Post
              P. T new survival horror game was also shown as a teaser, the demo is now up on the psn store. 1.4gb download. Looking forward to this. Looks scary as hell and really original.
              "playable" teaser, I downloaded and gave it a try, must be missing something, please explain to me someone. Wandered around a bit and a bit more and all that happened was a couple of doors opened/closed but I couldn't leave the main corridor.... unless I went in to the basement and ended up at the start point again

Alienation, like Dead Nation but on steroids!

Vita (games) didn't even get a mention at Gamescom did they. Well done supporting that machine Sony.
              Last edited by VR46; 12-08-2014, 21:03.

Comment

Oh I am all over that! Massive dead nation fan so I'll love this I think.

Comment

Hell yeah!

Comment

Oh I am all over that! Massive dead nation fan so I'll love this I think.
                    Oh yes!!

Comment

Just hope it wasn't sped up and is actual speed. Sure Housemarque won't disappoint.

Comment

Dead nation is brilliant. This will be too!

Comment

Revisiting Tearaway appeals massively, MM's finest hour. Pretty low key show other than that

Comment

10 Million PS4s sold now.

Comment

Now I know it's excessive, but this boy will be winging it's way to me soon. The reason, I stay in hotels 4 nights a week and most don't have access to Tv for set up, this way I am guaranteed playing in the long winter nights ahead!

Have posted this in COD forum as well by mistake!

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Comment

Link doesn't work, is it a portable monitor?

You need to find better hotels with 1080p TV's too!

Comment

Working...
                                X