• Time
  • Show
Clear All

on the download front

Hohokum
    Velocity 2X
    Child of Light
    are all worth a look

Lego Marvel Super Heroes is good fun too I've played through most of it with my son, looks ace on the ps4 too
    Last edited by Lebowski; 12-09-2014, 13:36.

Comment

Have fun dude and welcome to the future. If you see killzone shadowfall for less than a fiver... still don't buy it.

Comment

Has anyone bought one of the white destiny bundles? What kind of stock is floating around?
        And also, are these limited edition and therefore only available for a limited time, or will they be available for the foreseeable future?

Reason I'm asking is, I'm tempted to join the next gen bandwagon and get one this weekend if my local GAME has one in stock, but would ideally wait until payday if they are not limited edition bastards.

Comment

I wouldn't have thought you'll have any problems getting stock in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Killzone really that bad Brad.

Ha. Always the best tribal knowledge on these boards.

Comment

Do you have PS+ you really should have been adding all the PS4 games to your download queue for the last 10 months for this day, you would have had a nice back library already that covered 75% of the games suggested so far.

Comment

I do not. Haven't been playing for a good year. Might grab it on SEN now.

Comment

Cheaper 'ere mate. Extra 5% off via FB like if that floats your boat.

Buy PlayStation Plus Subscriptions (PSN Plus) from cdkeys.com. Instant downloads. Fantastic prices.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                    Killzone really that bad Brad.

Ha. Always the best tribal knowledge on these boards.
                    I'm a fan of Killzone. KZ2 was great, KZ3 was pretty good. I even liked the first game on PS2 and Killzone Mercenaries on Vita I finished and thought it was awesome.

KZ:SF looks very VERY pretty. That's the only nice thing I can say about it really mate.

Comment

Dont know how true this will be but I was told that Game plan to put the white Destiny bundles back up to RRP of ?384.99 next week.

Also, they do a decent trade in deal against a 250gb Xbox 360 Slim console and five games which will make the console ?229.99 which is more discount that the 360 is worth! They also do the same deal against the 320gb PS3 but I think that its not as an attractive deal as the 360, as the PS3 is worth a bit more.

Check out the T&C on the website for anyone interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ridgeracer View Post
                        Dont know how true this will be but I was told that Game plan to put the white Destiny bundles back up to RRP of ?384.99 next week.

Also, they do a decent trade in deal against a 250gb Xbox 360 Slim console and five games which will make the console ?229.99 which is more discount that the 360 is worth! They also do the same deal against the 320gb PS3 but I think that its not as an attractive deal as the 360, as the PS3 is worth a bit more.

Check out the T&C on the website for anyone interested.
                        You may have just forced my hand into buying one this weekend mate. Thanks for the heads up if true. If it isn't true, I'll be furious.

Comment

It's the reason I got one as I was going to wait until Christmas. But decided I doubt a much better deal will pop up for the white ps4 and a game for what I paid, well not enough for me not to enjoy it for a few moths earlier and when Destiny came out.

Really glad I got it though. White machine is sexy and I am really enjoying Destiny too (already level 14 and only really played it yesterday).

Comment

That looks stunning mate, glad to hear its sexy in the flesh. And you're right about it being a good deal. Getting a new release for free can't really be sniffed at.

SOLD...if I can get hold of one.

Comment

Omg it looks so nice... Kinda temps me to trade up

Comment

Where is the white one on sale from?

Comment

Working...
                                X