• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's three, not bad for ten months I suppose

Comment

Knack.

Comment

4 games...crap battery life in the controller...good thing the PS4 is nothing like the WiiU then!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          4 games...crap battery life in the controller...good thing the PS4 is nothing like the WiiU then!
          Yep. The Wii U at least has many wonderful games.

Comment

Well Guys this baby has arrived - the Hori PS4 SCREEN!!!

Full HD Liquid Crystal Monitor for Playstation 4 for PlayStation 4Size: 11.6 InchDisplay Area: 256.32mm ×144.18mmMaximum Display Resolution: 1920×3 (RGB) ×1080Pixel Pitch: 0.1335mm × 0.1335mmHDMI Input x 2

Just set it up and ready for my two weeks away working in London. Picture is great, you can also have english language option. Have quickly tried and am super impressed. Two external speaker, two HDMI, two headphone sockets. AND I reckon I can plug in ANY console. But I bought it for PS4.

I will pst a video link to You Tube tomorrow, but right now I can tell you I am one happy bunny !!

Comment

Originally posted by jim g View Post
              Well Guys this baby has arrived - the Hori PS4 SCREEN!!!

Full HD Liquid Crystal Monitor for Playstation 4 for PlayStation 4Size: 11.6 InchDisplay Area: 256.32mm ×144.18mmMaximum Display Resolution: 1920×3 (RGB) ×1080Pixel Pitch: 0.1335mm × 0.1335mmHDMI Input x 2

Just set it up and ready for my two weeks away working in London. Picture is great, you can also have english language option. Have quickly tried and am super impressed. Two external speaker, two HDMI, two headphone sockets. AND I reckon I can plug in ANY console. But I bought it for PS4.

I will pst a video link to You Tube tomorrow, but right now I can tell you I am one happy bunny !!
              nice one one look forward to your YouTube vid

Comment

I'm ashamed to say I just broke and went round to game to buy one of those white PS4's, thankfully they were sold out.........

Comment

Even though all my AV gear is black and I like it that way, I kind of have a craving to own a white PS4, white WiiU and white Bone. I don't even know why. It would look cool though.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    I'm ashamed to say I just broke and went round to game to buy one of those white PS4's, thankfully they were sold out.........

I did the same yesterday, but they had one left!

To be fair, it's been worth it already just for the sheer terror P.T induced.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                      Yep. The Wii U at least has many wonderful games.
                      So like 7? Maybe and I'm saying that at a Wii U and PS4 owner

Comment

Not this argument again...

Comment

I think that's about it tbh.

Comment

More (real) gold PS4 and X Box One's

One has to believe that the modern day Bond villain needs to kick back with a round of Peggle after a hard day's world …

Comment

You'd have to have a particular kind of hatred for taste if buying one of those.

P.s, Love the Rossi avatar DavidH.

Comment

Yep as the saying goes, you can't buy taste.

Rossi, what a God, he was on a real mission last Sunday, was like turning the clock back five years. I was grinning from ear to ear, felt like a little FU from him to Honda too

Comment

Working...
                                X