Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Your Amazon order will be delivered today by Micheal, your DPD driver, between 12:12 and 13:12" - W00t. Back to bed...

Comment

Nothing here yet, still on my way home. I realise it's at the depot that's basically 10 minutes down the road from mine...

Comment

It's here!

Comment

I suppose a first play will appear, but KZ4 is truly my first taste of "next gen" my goodness me I never expected it to look that good! We are talking a massive leap over PS3 here, amazing.

I can't sense any lag on remote play over internet. Made a quick film.

Comment

Mines doing the update now, its gonna take 20mins though. Was fast at first but slowed right down now, presumably everyones getting on it from the morning store pick ups now. Worked out that all my games will chomp up around 250GB of the free 409GB. Come on PSN!

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
              Youre in Cardiff right? Im in Newport- probably the same driver haha
              I work in Cardiff bay but live 25 miles away as for the driver just checked my live tracking and it's the same driver who delivered my xbox one

Comment

Now all I need to do is work for 8 hours and then I can play!

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                  I suppose a first play will appear, but KZ4 is truly my first taste of "next gen" my goodness me I never expected it to look that good! We are talking a massive leap over PS3 here, amazing.

I can't sense any lag on remote play over internet. Made a quick film.
                  Stabby!
                  How do the buttons work out? The lack of LR 2/3 affect it much?

Comment

Anyone with DPD please champion your drivers name (located on tracking webpage).

C'mon Tony, you can do it!

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                      Mines doing the update now, its gonna take 20mins though. Was fast at first but slowed right down now, presumably everyones getting on it from the morning store pick ups now. Worked out that all my games will chomp up around 250GB of the free 409GB. Come on PSN!
                      Was gonna say do by USB. I have the update on USB ready to go. Hope it speeds up for you. My Internet is a nightmare so not risking using it for the patch.

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                      Anyone with DPD please champion your drivers name (located on tracking webpage).

C'mon Tony, you can do it!
                      Lol. Go Nicholas go, hit those apex's.

Comment

Just got mine from shop to and my sons from simply games at the same time, I didn't know that for multiplayer you must have ps plus subscription this time, Nice early delivery slot unlike last week. I'm off to play for some time.

Comment

Hmmm. Still at the depot.
                          Late afternoon for mine methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
                            Stabby!
                            How do the buttons work out? The lack of LR 2/3 affect it much?
                            I think it's too easy to press LR2/3 so a grip would help dramatically. With the right grip so I don't tocuh the back unless I need too, I think for SP games it will work perfectly.

Comment

Mine's been in transit 25 hours, 24 hour delivery my arse lol. Still no text or update. I hope I don't get it dead late because it will spoil launch day and I'd have booked the day off for nothing. I can't even play Mario 3D world cos we're saving it for bastard Christmas.

Comment

Just had a txt from Tony. I fel like he's giving it his all. Great man*

*if he brings it in good time

Comment

Working...
                                X