This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
    Tim'll be here with mine between 1203 and 1303. I guess it should be about 1213-1218, I could probably look out my window and watch him load his van. Why can't I just walk over and get it? -_-
    Tim is clear a better driver than Patrick who is currently making delivery number 21, and I'm delivery number 43.
    Patrick is approximately 3 hours away.

Comment

wtf I've just seen a DPD van turn off my street, do a delivery and drive off. Still no text and at depot. Surely it should have been on that delivery slot

Comment

This thread is a joke, tracking the progress of your item in transit? Utterly crazy and no doubt I would be doing exactly the same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
          Hope you went to Home Bargains hope you got some plastic sheeting for others in your house
          Hehe. No, as I have both my little boys with this afteroon, I will have to go in the garden and gently and safely deflate myself. I will try and set it up this avo. But playing will be postponed until I get back from cinema tonight.

Comment

So many updates to do, but the big thing so far is that I put BF4 into the system and could play sp almost straight away which I couldn't do on XBO. Nice.

Gonna play Mario for a bit till its all more downloaded

Comment

Wish DPD was delivering mine Parcel Farce have it and its still tracked as sitting at the depot.

Comment

Nicholas is approaching, I'm 13 out of 18 unlucky for some hope not for me hope he don't bash through the barrier. Can't believe the last Playstation was 7 years ago. I keep telling my wife it does not happen often she does not believe me though.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                  Tim is clear a better driver than Patrick who is currently making delivery number 21, and I'm delivery number 43.
                  Patrick is approximately 3 hours away.
                  Tim and Patrick can gtf Jason is where its at.

Comment

Think Nicholas is buying his own bacon sarnie. 15mins away and he seems to have stopped. This live tracking is addictive. Turns out I slipped down the queue to 16 some lucky person near by is first.
                    Last edited by JU!; 29-11-2013, 10:03.

Comment

Tim is literally just off my road yet 1 hour and 15 minutes aways on delivery 15 and I'm 40 so clearly he is an amazing driver!

Heading to tesco and I'll probably be able to see him... must resist urge to run over.

Comment

Just arrived Nicholas was an awesome lad had a chat about GTAIV and Xbox one and PS4 and which he should buy. Be warned tracking not 100% accurate. He was at my door but it said 15 mins away. He did not know a PS4 was in it which suprised me. Hope you all get yrs soon.

ust waiting for Killzone now. Got ACIV and gonna sign up for PS+ and Reso gun plus maybe Minecraft.

Doing USB update will say how it goes.

Comment

Agh... It's here finally... Time to get unblocking...

So happy!

Comment

The lack of pictures in this thread is a problem. Fix it fix it fix it! I'm not getting mine till Christmas so I need to live vicariously through everyone here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              Jason, between 11:54 and 12:54 COME ON JASON!!!!
                              Have you played Heavy Rain?

"Jason, Jayyyyyson, JAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!!! !!!!???!?!?!?!?! WHere the hell is my PS4?"

Comment

All your drivers an GTF. My boy Neil had mine delivered at 8:02am.

Comment

Working...
                                X