No announcement yet.

Trials: Fusion (XBO, 360, PC & PS4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I'd imagine thanks to the 'wonderful' way Ubisoft run if this doesn't repay the bloated badly focused 200+ dev team then Red Lynx are toast.

Comment

PS4 demo is up on the NA store.

Comment

i pre ordered the dulxe of the US store, and got it yesterday, but also there was an option when it cane out , to purchase thse game for $19.99, i assume that the standard and deluxe will be on the UK store today, i think the deluxe includes the season pass from the game description.

Comment

It does you're right. This it's ?16 for the game and ?32 for the game and season pass.

Shame the demo wasn't up earlier, I checked the US store around 9pm and no sign of it.

What was amazing to see though was that there were about 600 reviews left for the version with the season pass and only about 30 for the version without the season pass on PSN. I look forward to impressions.

Comment

yes i didnt know there was standard version, you couldnt pre order that on the US store, the standard only arrived after i bought the season pass version.

Comment

GamesRadar+ takes you closer to the games, movies and TV you love.

Reading the CVG review it seems technically the game is a mess in places.

Looks like it was rushed to me one way or the other, still worth a purchase though with a solid 8.

Comment

Gave the demo a go. Seemed annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by originalbadboy View Post
                  http://www.computerandvideogames.com...fusion-review/

Reading the CVG review it seems technically the game is a mess in places.

Looks like it was rushed to me one way or the other, still worth a purchase though with a solid 8.
                  crashed on me twice and had screen tearing and polygon clipping

Comment

I know this game is popular on here but did this start as a flash game?

Comment

It actually started as a java game, the 2nd game was in flash

Comment

No problems or clipping etc on PS4 version so far, didn't have much time to play but it was fun, especially racing against others ghosts.

Comment

Trials Fusion has some interesting physics. Had this happen last night:

Comment

Ha ha nice. I've had my man stuck on things before but never gyrating like a pole dancer

Comment

Working...
                            X