Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
    I'll check later (not confident I do tbh), however hopefully they'll bring another event for Darkrai, Shaymin, Victini, someday soon?
    The only Pokemon I'm missing are the Hoopla & the other unlreleased one.
    Thanks, I always thought it was going to be a long shot! I basically took my eye off the (poke)ball a while ago and missed a few event Pok?mon, so they are all I'm missing (meloetta, darkrai, shaymin and gensect).

I even bred a shiny charizard to try and trade for them but no dice.

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
      Thanks, I always thought it was going to be a long shot! I basically took my eye off the (poke)ball a while ago and missed a few event Pok?mon, so they are all I'm missing (meloetta, darkrai, shaymin and gensect).

I even bred a shiny charizard to try and trade for them but no dice.
      I may just be able to help you out after all? Prepare to sell YOUR SOUL (message me or whatever)!

Comment

Can someone give me a run down on what this is? Is it a remake of the original red and blue?

How does it shape up against X and Y - I haven't played either of them. Thanks in advance for any thoughts!

Comment

It is a remake of the GBA games, Ruby and Sapphire.

Red and Blue were already remade on GBA as Fire Red and Leaf Green.

I would say go for X or Y due to them being completely new experiences.

Comment

Cheers Speedy. Y can be had for ?18 at the moment so that seems sensible.

Comment

Working...
            X