Halo : the Master Chef Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
    I do recall TA giving you stick about that in the past actually hahah!
    I haven't borrowed the game or system or played the game up my brothers house . I own the game and XBox One its my nephew that borrowed Halo . And I think you'll find naka was quick enough to try and call me out on Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit when I called the game a letdown and handled like crap. That's fine and fair enough , but I did own the game at the time (just couldn't get into it from the start)

Comment

I completed Last of Us without owning it. I finished Forza Horizon 2 without owning a 360. It happens.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
        I completed Last of Us without owning it. I finished Forza Horizon 2 without owning a 360. It happens.
        I've complete a few games on systems I never owned mostly ones on my brothers PS and my mates PS , but you can sort of tell when people have played the games . I don't know why... but for what ever reason you seem hell bent on trashing everything to do with the next gen . If you owned the XBox One some its better games, I wouldn't mind betting you'll change your tune . Sure its far from perfect and there are genuine issues but most of the games are playable and some are really really good and well made

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
          I've complete a few games on systems I never owned mostly ones on my brothers PS and my mates PS , but you can sort of tell when people have played the games . I don't know why... but for what ever reason you seem hell bent on trashing everything to do with the next gen . If you owned the XBox One some its better games, I wouldn't mind betting you'll change your tune . Sure its far from perfect and there are genuine issues but most of the games are playable and some are really really good and well made
          Yet had you read the vast majority of my posts before Xmas or my Twitter, you would see how much I like the content available on Xbox One. I've defended it certainly over the awful PS4 and Wii U lineups.

Comment

I finished a game on a system that isn't even out yet and haven't even been programmed yet so i win the thread

Comment

Yet had you read the vast majority of my posts before Xmas or my Twitter
              Don't do twiter and don't really want to mix that or the likes of facebook on here as that could get personal and maybe even nasty if people take it too far not one for the insult or personal attacks at all . Just rather talk about the games and on those score the XBox 1 and PS4 aren't doing too bad and better than the 1st year of the 360 and PS3 (for me) . Yeah some of the issues shouldn't be there and I'll not try and defend the likes of Drive Club shipping in the state it was in, but now its class game and one of the best racers I've played in years

To me Halo Collection is a fantastic HD update and while the on-line should have been better, its not like the developers set out on purpose to ruin the collection and their image and at least they've come out and admitted the issues and fixing them as well as offering a free game and extra month of gaming (though to me it should a month of free online for every month the game online mode isn't fixed) while in the mean time you can play single player more than fine, . I get more angry when there's complete silence from the developer or publisher, when there's clear issues tbh

Comment

But everything you've just said about Halo can be applied to Driveclub- but Driveclub was fixed sooner, but shouldn't have been launched as it was- but Halo gets a pass...?

Driveclub
                -Devs didn't want to ruin their brand on launch
                - Single player worked while MP elements didn't
                - Gave regular updates while it was down
                - gave away free content as apology

That's everything you just stated about Halo, but that's okay, but not with Driveclub? That doesn't make sense. I don't think either of their launches should have gone ahead in the state they were in, but the one you are slating is the one that's fixed?? I'm a massive Halo fan as stated earlier- but why does Halo get a pass even though it's the one that's not working nearly 3-4 months on??

Comment

Both publishers are at fault. Just as bad as each other.

Comment

Up to the 4th mission on Halo: CE. The game is growing on me. It's really enjoyable although I suck at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      Both publishers are at fault. Just as bad as each other.
                      Completely agree!

Comment

But everything you've just said about Halo can be applied to Driveclub- but Driveclub was fixed sooner, but shouldn't have been launched as it was-
                        Halo Colection single player modes worked fine and the update doesn't add any real features to them in terms of changing the gameplay or graphics , that wasn't the case with drive Club at all. Also Drive Club on-line was totally broken and where it was almost impossible to play a game on-line for many, even now there's issues, again that isn't the case with Halo Collection where not only could you play on-line but still can (even with out the update ) sure it's not perfect but way way better than Drive Club .

Drive Club Online mode is the most broken I've seen since GTA V , but there again people seemed to love that game and for many its their game of the year

Comment

I have no words.

Comment

I have no words.
                            Well to me a broken game is just a game that doesn't work and I wasn't able to play Drive Club on-line at all and even after the patch its still not great . Halo Collection I was able to play On-Line - Big difference . GTA V had a ton of online issues and at times the online mode was a complete mess I don't Halo Collection comes anywhere near those sorts of levels myself .

Comment

I have no words.
                              I think the thing to take from this thread is your never gonna win an argument on the internet against crazy people, when there are people in the world so blinded to logic and reason that they think giant space lizards built the pyramids, Teamy's unwavering opinion on a game he's barely played is a drop in the ocean.

shall we go round once more or leave it here.
                              Last edited by Lebowski; 28-01-2015, 08:51.

Comment

I've already given up on the thread, don't worry haha!

Comment

Working...
                                X