No announcement yet.

Halo : the Master Chef Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the thing to take from this thread is your never gonna win an argument on the internet against crazy people
    Winning a argument . Nothing like that its just a debate and people expressing their views . Maybe instead of insult people and making out they're crazy, you should expect people here have differnet views and opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
      when there are people in the world so blinded to logic and reason that they think giant space lizards built the pyramids.
      How do you know they didn't? Did you personally supervise their construction?

As it currently stands it is far more logical and reasonable to believe that they were built by forces much stronger and many times more efficient than just slave blokes rolling super-massive blocks along logs.

I personally don't believe the lizard/alien part, my take is that humans used to be much smarter in those days than most people give them credit for. Technology has made us dumb.

Comment

I can't remember what it was but years back there was a BBC2 programme that showed how they did it, it was some sort of pulley system was was very effective but also so simple that the makers couldn't believe it had mystified people for thousands of years. Ironically, I can't recall how they did it. The government doesn't want us to know!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
          Winning a argument . Nothing like that its just a debate and people expressing their views . Maybe instead of insult people and making out they're crazy, you should expect people here have differnet views and opinions.
          Debate or magic roundabout you decide Florence.... dam your clever for a crazy person you almost dragged me back in there.

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
          How do you know they didn't? Did you personally supervise their construction?

As it currently stands it is far more logical and reasonable to believe that they were built by forces much stronger and many times more efficient than just slave blokes rolling super-massive blocks along logs.

I personally don't believe the lizard/alien part, my take is that humans used to be much smarter in those days than most people give them credit for. Technology has made us dumb.
          The guy that made up the space lizard story needed a way to keep his highly profitable Dianetic "medical" technique going. He was left bankrupt for practising medicine without a licence, thus Dianetic techniques become a religion and Scientology was born and the money kept flowing. So yes where vast sums of money are involved I don't believe story's of giant space lizards building pyramids. You have to admit though if your gonna follow a mythical being there's no contest between space lizards vs men with beards.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
            at least they've openly come out and admitted it and not only looking to fix it, but offering a free game and a extra month of LIVE
            It's not much use when you don't receive the compensation though. Still waiting for my Live extension.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
              The guy that made up the space lizard story needed a way to keep his highly profitable Dianetic "medical" technique going.
              Where is is written that Ron L Hubbard spoke about space lizard's building the Pyramids?

Comment

I think people are mixing up the quotes of L. Ron Hubbard and David Icke.

Icke claims that human beings originated in a breeding program run by a race of reptilians called Anunnaki from the Draco constellation, and that what we call reality is just a holographic experience.

Scientology teaches 75 million years ago Xenu brought billions of people to Earth in spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes and detonated hydrogen bombs in the volcanoes. The thetans (creators of the universe, endlessly reincarnated) then clustered together, stuck to the bodies of the living, and continue to do this today.

Comment

Debate or magic roundabout
                  Well I was trying to have debate and point out what I thought were vialed reasons (like I was able to actually play the game and even On-Line, but for Drive Club I wasn't able at all to join a game on-line) but I guess what's point with your attitude .

Comment

Big update incoming some time in Feb, wasn't aware of the plans for a beta first time for everything i suppose??? I'm sure the resident 343 apologist above will be along in a bit to tell me that having a beta for a game that's already out is "a perfectly normal thing to do" and that drive club "has already done this much worse, and more to the point that game didn't even have weather at launch.
                    Last edited by Lebowski; 02-02-2015, 15:46.

Comment

Online still isn't working for me, I can only occasionally connect to a game and it's been what, 5 months? Ranking still looks to be limited to one playlist too.

343 have done an update on the added content however, first the additional Halo 2 MP pap Relic:

Comparison:

And a screen of Halo 3: ODST

Comment

WOW someone is actually trying to defend the fact that a game was released in such a shocking state!?

5 months later MM is still broken? That has to be worse than BF4 right? at least that game was cutting edge rather than just a spruced up bunch of games, some from 2 generations back.

Either the studio is sloppy as hell, or microsoft were really desperate with the release timing on this one.
                        Last edited by PaTaito; 11-04-2015, 18:41.

Comment

Though there's been updates, it seems 343 etc keep getting sidetracked by other projects like Halo Online. It's great that ODST is coming (and hopefully Reach will too eventually to round out the sp package) but their absolute first priority over everything should be getting the online side of things sorted asap. The Halo 5 Beta seemed to go okay but MCC being ropey for so long cannot be doing 5 any good in terms of building confidence it's worth buying on Day 1

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                            Though there's been updates, it seems 343 etc keep getting sidetracked by other projects like Halo Online. It's great that ODST is coming (and hopefully Reach will too eventually to round out the sp package) but their absolute first priority over everything should be getting the online side of things sorted asap. The Halo 5 Beta seemed to go okay but MCC being ropey for so long cannot be doing 5 any good in terms of building confidence it's worth buying on Day 1
                            Agree, but I guess it's too easy to chase the money. Same as Driveclub where despite one of the worse game launches ever they were still promoting the DLC and sticking to existing schedules rather than at least pausing (or looking like they were) to fix the game. Seems all to common now to accept mediocrity and launch games in such a poor state, including online games; BF4, DC and MCC all being good examples.

Still most still make profits, so the customers accept it, one way or the other. I'm sure Halo 5 ain't impacted in any meaningful way.

Comment

Microsoft has released yet another patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection. The update weighs in at 1600MB.Top of t…

Relic map and the ODST campaign will release in a months time

Comment

yay. more updates. :/

Comment

Working...
                                X