No announcement yet.

Halo : the Master Chef Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got message sent via smart glass in the early hours of the morning with a download key for Halo ODST. Just downloading and installing now along with 2.5GB update.

Comment

Got my ODST code this morning. Had no idea it was even coming so nice surprise.

Comment

LOL it just gets better, after downloading the 2.5GB Halo MCC update followed by the download & install of ODST it get's to 99% and say's installation stopped.

Comment

Ta for the heads-up. After reading this thread I noticed there was a message on Xbox Live with my 25 digit ODST code. Given how little I tend to switch on the Xboxes at the moment and I'm on holidays soon I might have missed it.

Comment

messaging is still pretty poorly solved in the UI. i have the icon sitting on my start screen but still no indication i got the code.

Comment

You go to your messages and read them.

That's the trick to find out if they sent you a code.
              Last edited by EvilBoris; 01-06-2015, 11:09.

Comment

Or log in via a browser and read your messages that way

Comment

i know where and how to read messages. my point is there's no indication in the UI - you have to check your mails to find out.

however, ODST is a disappointment as far as the "remaster" is concerned. played it briefly and didn't see any significant visual enhancements over the original. are we supposed to have better character models or more detailed envrionments here?

honestly i think it looks even worse than the original. gamma is completely off, everything looks to bright and washed out.

Comment

Having to open the friends app to see you have a message is annoying...I'd never have known about this without reading it here. Should pop up in your notifications I reckon.

Comment

Just double tap the guide button to bring up the snap center, messages is on there with unread messages having a numbered notification.
                      Just select messages to snap it and you can read them whilst your game is running.

Comment

Ah...cheers! Hardly use my One so haven't discovered the "tricks".

Comment

Also there is a message notification on the home screen, it's a little envelope that appears on the friends taB

Comment

Not tried the mp in this forever, I keep reading that it's still broken so it's felt like a waste of time trying to get into it

Comment

I've been sat at 15/16 players for 10 minutes now. It has finally found a 16th player. When he joined, he started playing "I will always love you". Bittersweet. Hilarious. I muted him.

Before that, I was unable to connect to anything. Team Slayer sat there for 10 minutes with 2 people in the lobby.

Is this normal still?

Comment

Fun match, but this you still have to find a new session after every game? You can't stay in the lobby? Such a shame.

Comment

Working...
                                X