No announcement yet.

Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like them for what they are- dinky little desk toys. I'd be lying if I said that the hunt for them at RRP wasn't part of the fun as well.

Releasing wave after wave of them each month means that I'm struggling to keep up though. Nintendo need to slow down a bit.

Comment

Managed to get Shulk from Amazon Germany and got Wii Fit trainer from an Amazon seller for ?10 but it was shoved into a jiffy bag and came from Switzerland so the packaging hasn't really survived the journey.

Comment

I love the little guys. Bring back good memories from my childhood and they are nice ornaments in the games room. The kids love the Amiibo costumes in MK8 too, so that's nice.

Comment

Massive Nintendo store queues in New York for the new wave of amiibos crazy times

Comment

Like the look of some of these designs unlocked by various Amiibo's in Ace Combat Assault Horizon

eg

Comment

Apparently limited editions are coming. Not touching with a barge pole.

Comment

Best amiibo unboxing ever lol

Comment

Picked up Megaman and Sonic. Really like the both of them and this new wave seems very sparse on shelves. I think I'm getting to the end now though, not bothered by the next two waves so much as only Pacman appeals but I'm not fussed enough by the character to shell out I think

Comment

Can't find a Metaknight anywhere. bloody stock shortages.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      Picked up Megaman and Sonic. Really like the both of them and this new wave seems very sparse on shelves. I think I'm getting to the end now though, not bothered by the next two waves so much as only Pacman appeals but I'm not fussed enough by the character to shell out I think
                      Pretty much how I feel, tbh.

I'll likely get Pac-Man and Toad from the Super Mario series as I do want those particular amiibo but after that I'm done.

I'm actually finding myself hoping that Nintendo don't release the rest of the SSB4 roster and instead press ahead with that playing card replacement nonsense that they've been on about, just so I can be done with all of this.
                      Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 22-02-2015, 11:38.

Comment

got my Megaman on Monday, for my small collection, the card was ripped and plastic coming away from the box none in stock at Amazon so no replacement, it's a small thing but I wanted to keep it on the card, customer service is return for a refund or gtf as we now only sell them for ?20+
                        Last edited by Lebowski; 27-02-2015, 10:24.

Comment

I'm still after a Meta Knight, Dedede and Shulk. So many scalpers

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                            got my Megaman on Monday, for my small collection, the card was ripped and plastic coming away from the box none in stock at Amazon so no replacement, it's a small thing but I wanted to keep it on the card, customer service is return for a refund or gtf as we now only sell them for ?20+
                            Send it back dude. They should collect it from your house too, since they sent it damaged. You can still get them from Nintendo for ?10.99:

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                              I'm still after a Meta Knight, Dedede and Shulk. So many scalpers
                              If Nintendo really gave a feck, they would've put proper mass-production procedures in place to flood the market with them and made scalping totally redundant.

Comment

It's called artificial scarcity. It's actually very good business.

Comment

Working...
                                X