No announcement yet.

Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those Animal Crossing ones look fantastic, they've definitely got to grips on how to design these now, not a yellow "piss stand" in sight!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      WiiU Animal Crossing confirmed! ...I guess.
      Well not 100% confirmed, as they could easily be for the happy home designer game to work alongside the cards or even a totally new animal forest game for 3DS. But it does seem strange that it's been so long since the last game on a home console, bet Nintendo have something hidden away to go with them.

Comment

Home Designer seems a safe bet, especially as the AC team was making Splatoon. For me an AC game needs to be early in a gen, seems wasted on a machine with a successor being lined up given the social aspects

Comment

Animal Crossing can do one. I must be at the 200hr mark on New Leaf now and I'm beginning to question my life. There must be better things to do on the train; such as listen to a Pimsleur foreign language class, or read market/stocks news.

I played a lot of FFXI, and even more WoW - both wholly fulfilling experiences. AC isn't, for me.

Comment

Ryu amiibo. You rang?

Comment

The mr G&W is actually quite nice, you get several poses that you clip into the base.

ROB also has a pic as well

Duckhunt

Comment

R.O.B. and Falco for me, if I can ever get hold of any.

Comment

Animal forest Amiibo cards up on Amazon my god are they expensive, box of 50 packs is 16,200 yen and restricted to one box a customer. Considering 50 packs with 3 cards a pack will only get you 150 cards in total and the full series 1 set is 100 cards the chances of completing a set with 1 box is very slim.

Not even tried the game to see if it's any good so thats too much of a financial risk to try go for complete sets, think i'll stick to youkai medals as they at least have multiple uses.

Comment

I think they have the "guaranteed one set per box" thing going on.

Comment

That would be amazing if they did but i remember back to the e-reader days even with full boxes of booster packs my animal forest collection sadly went uncompleted. Is there any confimation that's the case of a full set from a box?

Managed to convince myself to stick them on preorders i have till 30th next month to cancel or talk myself out of it hehe.

Comment

Nothing. It says "random" on the page for them. Round 2 is out Sept 20th.
                        Also, 300yen per pack...hmm http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/a...ard/index.html

Oh and new 3DS plates: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/hardwa...ate.html#no062

Comment

I'm hoping once released amazon will relax their one per customer restriction, failing that if i need certain cards i'm hoping marketplace sellers will have them or i'll have to resort to yahoo auctions. Hoping it's a lot easier to complete a set than it was to get those kid icarus cards. I love them to bits but my god were they hard to get hold of those promo cards.

Comment

Variants on the ROB and 8-bit Mario Amiibos... ugh. Why did I start collecting the full set? Madness.

Comment

Anywhere in the UK we can preorder the new Animal Crossing 3DS game, the cards or Amiibos? Would make a great gift for someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                                Anywhere in the UK we can preorder the new Animal Crossing 3DS game, the cards or Amiibos? Would make a great gift for someone.
                                They're for you, aren't they?

Comment

Working...
                                X