Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
    Housing mine in cubes would cost ?350. Hopefully some third party sees sense in addressing the serious collectors and releases a little cabinet.
    Amazon have all kinds of amazing figure display cases, some are wall mountable too like this one, only ?10 Not sure if the depth would be deep enough for amiibo though.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Amazon have all kinds of amazing figure display cases, some are wall mountable too like this one, only ?10 Not sure if the depth would be deep enough for amiibo though.
      That on Amazon Japan?

Comment

Yeah sorry it's Amazon Japan i should have mentioned that, theres a whole section for figure storage cases as they go for figures in a big way over there so lots of products catering to keeping the dust off.

Here's the section on Amazon with all the stuff they have, some pretty cool ones they have.
        Last edited by importaku; 21-06-2015, 13:47.

Comment

I got a little display cube thing from Ikea, its pretty cool but too big for amiibos.

Browse our full range of products from dressing tables to complete modern kitchens. Click here to find the right IKEA product for you. Shop online and in store today.

I cancelled my Yoshi Yarn Amiibos but it seems the light blue one has shipped

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
            I got a little display cube thing from Ikea, its pretty cool but too big for amiibos.

Browse our full range of products from dressing tables to complete modern kitchens. Click here to find the right IKEA product for you. Shop online and in store today.

I cancelled my Yoshi Yarn Amiibos but it seems the light blue one has shipped
            I didn't cancel mine, but I've had no confirmation of shipping yet.

There are several members here who would take it off your hands Junko is after one (1 page back).

Comment

GAME confirmed that they've shipped my Zero Suit Samus Amiibo this morning.

Comment

Anyone got their Samus Amiibos from GAME yet?

Comment

My Yoshi Green and Blue Amiibo's arrived this morning, they really are super nice. Just waiting for the pink one to arrive now.

Comment

Seems the pink Yoshi shipped too now :/

Weirdly I haven't received them yet, it's strange to not have a shopto item the day after shipping and these shipped Monday.

Comment

Nintendo UK store have confirmed that due to a payment problem on their part, I have to cancel and reorder all my amiibo preorders.

when i asked how I reorder something that's sold out they say i can't???

Checking my payment options which i stored on there site i see no issue so wonder if this is just another, we sold to many excuse so they don't have to honour my pre orders or compensate me for messing up my order.

in general the nintendo store is pretty crap, ordered from them twice now the first order was the wrong item that turned up!!! so currently they have a 100% fail rate with regards my orders.

Comment

I ordered mine from Shopto also, i ordered them all at same time but for some reason the pink one shipped a day later.

Comment

that sounds stupid, call them up and tell them to amend your order. Also bring up the face that all details seem to be right. Also take it up on Twitter, I've always found companies hate that and try resolve the problem quicker.

So the blue Yoshi just arrived and it looks great... I wanna keep it but it seems pointless and at ?20 :/ and you're right the pink shipped a day later so will probably be here tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                            Nintendo UK store have confirmed that due to a payment problem on their part, I have to cancel and reorder all my amiibo preorders.

when i asked how I reorder something that's sold out they say i can't???

Checking my payment options which i stored on there site i see no issue so wonder if this is just another, we sold to many excuse so they don't have to honour my pre orders or compensate me for messing up my order.

in general the nintendo store is pretty crap, ordered from them twice now the first order was the wrong item that turned up!!! so currently they have a 100% fail rate with regards my orders.
                            That is really poor.

Comment

Now I just ordered the game with the green yoshi...

Comment

Postie tried to deliver my blue Yoshi along with the game/green Yoshi pack earlier today.

Missus had gone out.

Now have to go collect after work tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X