No announcement yet.

Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sign of my Zero Suit Samus today, yet. It was dispatched yesterday according to GAME.

Comment

Im curious to know what do you all do with your Amiibos? Do you actually use them or do you just collect them for display purposes, if so do you leave in box or take out?

Comment

My Marth was an Xmas pressie which I've left sealed as I don't have Smash Bros.

Splatoon Girl I opened up to use with the game but I've sold the game now.

The Yarn Yoshi I just found cute so wanted the blue and green ones.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
          Im curious to know what do you all do with your Amiibos? Do you actually use them or do you just collect them for display purposes, if so do you leave in box or take out?
          Open them all as soon as I get them, and use them in every game that supports them. Which means they're usually just on display on the shelf. Some of the content has been better than others, and prob Smash Bros is one of the weakest, but they're all really nice collectible figures. I refuse to spend more than ?15 though.

Comment

Most amiibo now back in stock at Official UK Store (incl. Shulk, Little Mac, Wii Fit Trainer, Sonic...)
            Last edited by Pikate; 25-06-2015, 10:52.

Comment

Yeah, it's a bonus for those who want them at those prices. Bit disappointed villager and Meta Knight aren't there yet. Maybe soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikate View Post
                Most amiibo now back in stock at Official UK Store (incl. Shulk, Little Mac, Wii Fit Trainer, Sonic...)
                Thanks Pikate, managed to jump in quickly to get Shulk at ?11. They said they're not shipping until the 3rd of July; anyone know if they charge when shipping or when placing the order?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  Thanks Pikate, managed to jump in quickly to get Shulk at ?11. They said they're not shipping until the 3rd of July; anyone know if they charge when shipping or when placing the order?
                  It's when shipping which I know all too well as they only just cancelled my gannondorf this week

Comment

....and they're mostly sold out.

Comment

Just checked their website and GAME have no order tracking whatsoever once the item has left their warehouse.

First time I ordered anything from them after a bad experience with their service +5 years ago; thought I'd give them a chance. If the item arrives in time, then I won't begrudge the lack of tracking too much, but I'd certainly prefer to order from anyone else in the future.

Comment

Ffs missed out on Shulk AGAIN... Actually the only Amiibo I really want.

Comment

Picked up a Little Mac in Game, had a little shock when i saw it on the shelf. Managed to reserve a King Dedede and Shulk at Argos for pick up tomorrow, will check if they get any Ganondorf and Zero Suit Samus while i'm there.

Comment

My Zero Suit Samus arrived, and already I can see a dozen or so on eBay. Evidently people got them this morning and went straight there.

Comment

The good thing, there are so many of them on eBay at the moment that they aren't going for huge sums of money.

Comment

My Green Yarn Yoshi arrived, so regret cancelling my preorder on the Blue now... Any of you guys who have the blue one fancy a trade for my Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr. or Olimar preorder? Or I'll give you a two for one on Kirby/Captain Falcon haha

Comment

Working...
                                X