Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Amiibo really need a game of their own. Something like Infinity where you go in knowing that the Amiibo are part of the deal and you feel like you're really getting something out of them. And I don't think the AC board game is going to cut it.
    Similarly, I think the problem is still the inability to transfer data from one game to another. I had expected, as a minimum, that every Amiibo game would support every Amiibo, and that you could, for example, build up a level-6 Link in Mario Kart and then you'd have a level-6 Link you could use in Smash Bros. I kinda expected them to be like character-based memory cards.

Comment

Yep, that too.

Comment

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if we see an Amiibo 2.0 in the not too distant future - with more storage features and better security to defeat stuff like Amiiqo.

It would also mean that they can rerelease most of the figures they've already done.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          It would also mean that they can rerelease most of the figures they've already done.
          I'm sure this has been said in a Nintendo board-room recently, followed by the words "YOU'RE A GOD-DAMNED GENIUS"

Comment

Modern Mario up for pre-order at Nintendo.

Comment

The only amiibo i'll ever need when going out & about, will be able to store 200 on this. Perfect for putting my Animal forest cards on so i don't have to take the originals out with me.

Comment

Nobody took photos of his collection?

Comment

Animal Crossing Amiibo stuff: http://store.nintendo.co.uk/email/An...er/email.email

Comment

Still no Sable Amiibo

Comment

I'm literally only in it for a Ryu amiibo at this point.

Comment

I've got Modern Retro Mario, Sonic and Mega man. Pacman and Ryu and I'm probably good. Key franchise figureheads

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          Modern Retro Mario
                          Paradox causes the universe to collapse in on itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                            I've got Modern Retro Mario, Sonic and Mega man. Pacman and Ryu and I'm probably good. Key franchise figureheads
                            Say what you like about Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U as a game, but to have arguably the five most iconic videogames characters that the industry has ever seen appear together speaks volumes about the immense level of fanservice that it provides.

Genuinely difficult to see where the franchises goes next, imo.

Comment

I think I've gone from just getting " a couple " to about 25 . I kind of love the stupid things !

Comment

A shiny special edition version of the Mega Man Amiibo will be available early next year.The gold Mega Man Amiibo will …

Gold Megaman inbound

Comment

Working...
                                X