Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your most impressive moment from E3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your most impressive moment from E3?

Mine's the new Zelda teaser, it looks absolutely stunning, I can't believe it's running on a Wii U. Can't wait to see more.

Yeah think it has to go to Zelda really .. Pretty obvious .. No Mans Sky was impressive though too.

Mario Maker was also a pleasant surprise as was Captain Toad.

Comment

Zelda didn't come close for me, the art style is nice but all we got really was very short cutscene, nothing impressive about it. The aim of the project sounds good but bar a shot of a field it wasn't evidenced enough for the game to claim any prize at all.

I'd be tempted to give it to MS's E3 presentation if only for the recovery after last years debacle

Comment

The Dead Rising 3 DLC title.

Comment

The Cuphead trailer. Can't believe it isn't generating much attention.

Comment

Zelda promo impressing the misses.

Finally having 3 games to pre-order and get the 30% off that BestBuy are offering (Fantasy Life, Freedom Wars...and WiiU Watch_Dogs)

Comment

I do need to look more into Cuphead, the brief glimpses in MS's reel looked gorgeous

Comment

Arkham Knight gameplay trailer.

That is next gen.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  Zelda didn't come close for me, the art style is nice but all we got really was very short cutscene, nothing impressive about it. The aim of the project sounds good but bar a shot of a field it wasn't evidenced enough for the game to claim any prize at all.
                  At least they are honest with their expectations. I'd rather they show something that will likely end up looking a little better in the end than some massively bull**** pre-render just to please crowds.

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                    Mine's the new Zelda teaser, it looks absolutely stunning, I can't believe it's running on a Wii U. Can't wait to see more.
                    Zelda as well for me. I can believe that it's running on the Wii U, though. Isn't it a bit more powerful than an 360/PS3? Nintendo's in a good place as their cartoonish art style in games is beautiful and original, as it deviates from the realism attempted by other big game developers and at the same time they seem to need less processing power. In house developers know how to use the architecture to its best potential though, and the slightly more powerful hardware can run these games at a smooth frame rate at full HD.

Can't wait to get a Wii U. A few days ago we were worried about its position... Heh. It might not be saved but there certainly are a few titles that are worth getting it for. It's amazing that Nintendo can still amaze with its old IPs and yet come up with something innovative at the same time.

Comment

What's most impressed me has to be the 60fps footage of the new Bayonetta 2 gameplay demo. All those effects and epic battles running without the slightest hint of a single instance of tearing.

It looks glorious and will be an absolute dream to play, I'd seriously kill some animals to get a fifteen minute doss on one of them demo pods - and no remorse!

Comment

Tom Clancy: The Division

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                          Tom Clancy: The Division
                          Here too

Comment

Zelda and the brief glimpse of the in game engine from SW: Battlefront.

Comment

I liked the look of The Division too, but wasn't it the same demo as last time?

There are some nice visual effects, such as the map and it sounds a compelling idea for a story, I'm just unsure about the XP points appearing after each kill making you constantly aware you're playing a game.

Also the woman's comms were awful. It sounded like she was having a cheery stroll in the park.
                              "Hiya! We've got three perps at 8 'o' clock, gang! Everybody ready? Let's go! Wheeeee!"

Comment

Working...
                              X