Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your most impressive moment from E3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Looked at No Mans Sky.
    What exactly is the big deal here?
    Procedurally created content, so that the developers can ignore mission design and not be blamed if the game becomes repetitive after a day or two.
    You know, the trap that essentially all free-roaming space flight sims tend to fall in.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      Did you just compare No Mans Sky to Prey? Excellent.
      Yes, and you're still not explaining what the big deal is here.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        Good thing that Uncharted 4 trailer was running in realtime then!!

Naughty Dog confirmation

Wowsers!!!
        Real-time and in-Engine are not the same thing.

My faves moment was the No Man's Sky Trailer

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          Yes, and you're still not explaining what the big deal is here.
          Oh I'm not really in the No Mans Sky camp but I'm surprised anyone remembers Prey!

Comment

Wasn't Prey a FPS about a native american who is abducted by Aliens?

I fail to see the similarity.

Comment

Pretty sure those were native american space ships in the No Mans Sky trailer, dude.

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              Procedurally created content, so that the developers can ignore mission design and not be blamed if the game becomes repetitive after a day or two.
              You know, the trap that essentially all free-roaming space flight sims tend to fall in.
              Yikes. Quite the task then.

We have heard this many times before though.

Comment

It is basically spore with trendy instagram graphics and moar spacehips.

I love that **** though

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                  Real-time and in-Engine are not the same thing.

My faves moment was the No Man's Sky Trailer
                  Corrine Yu (coder) has said it's real time. Eurogamer analysis said so too.
                  Last edited by teddymeow; 12-06-2014, 19:27.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                    trendy instagram graphics and moar spacehips.
                    Spacehips? Hipsters in space? Anyway it's clearly not a game it's a premium 'dynamic theme' for the PS4 dash.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      Corrine Yu (coder) has said it's real time. Eurogamer analysis said so too.
                      Eurogamer can't tell from a video, they can see that it hasn't been downsampled though.

But as you say, Corrine Yu is a leg and she has said it is.

Comment

Uncharted 4. That was running in REAL TIME guys lol. ****ing ridiculous. Can't wait to see more. It's Uncharted they do no wrong in my book.

Zelda looked great, it amazes me what Nintendo do graphically when it comes to 1st party games, it was way more more impressive looking than 99% of the so called next gen stuff. Kinda worried about the gameplay a little, i do agree it's time Zelda changed but i don't want it to be too open....

MKX. Didn't think they could get more brutal and they totally have. Loving the new darker look and feel. Apparently in hand running at 1080p 60fps it just looks and plays stunning. Cannot wait!

Bayo 2. Just want it now. Bayo 1 as a bonus is just extra bacon on the already awesome cheeseburger.

Phantom Pain. Just every trailer gets me more and more hyped, i actually didn't see the leaked trailer so i was super hype when it was shown during the conference.
                        Last edited by NeoDragoN; 12-06-2014, 22:22.

Comment

The trailers and gameplay videos of Devil's Third have made me get an order in for it. Hopefully I won't be alone. The MP looks intense.

Comment

Best moments from the show for me were the Grim Fandango announcement which was just fantastic as was the No Mans Sky footage both which i intend on getting. I loved the look of Splatoon on the Wii U which i will buy when it's out. Also the spiritual sequel to Limbo called Inside i thought looked fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                              Bayo 2. Just want it now. Bayo 1 as a bonus is just extra bacon on the already awesome cheeseburger.
                              Couldn't have put it better myself.

Surprised at the reactions to Splatoon here though, I didn't really think too much of it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                Surprised at the reactions to Splatoon here though, I didn't really think too much of it myself.
                                Reactions? You mean there was someone other than me on here that mentioned it? Anyway i just loved the look of it and the idea itself. It sounds like it would be totally playable and addictive online with 4 mates or 8 split into the 2 teams. The idea that you can hide in your own ink is genius!
                                Last edited by Sam The Man; 13-06-2014, 03:10.

Comment

Working...
                                X