FIFA 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA 15

Was sure there'd be a thread already but search came up blank.
    EA has fleshed out its full announcement of this years update by announcing that the game will be coming to PS4, PS3, XBO, 360, 3DS and Vita. Embarrasingly the game is also coming to Wii... But not WiiU.

EA has released the full list of platforms you'll be able to play FIFA 15 on when it launches this September. There's t…

The 3DS, Vita and Wii versions are labelled Legacy Edition so as this is the first time EA has opted not to make a PS2 version I'm assuming the Wii version is the same as the handhelds.

Legacy edition because they are only updated squads.

No thread because I don't have a console so didn't make one! Doubt PS3 version will get anything new either!

Comment

Seems weird that no Wii U version.

I was kinda hoping there would be one so that when I get a Wii U I could do Gamepad while the missus hogs the flaming telly again

I'll just get PS3 version again as I'm still not upgrading to a 4 or one

Would be nice if they bothered with changeable weather this time (start sunny then rain or Rain & clear up etc.) & possible pitch degradation throughout the season would be good.

Mostly though I'd just like them to fix the stupid transfer thing they implemented in 14
      That pretty much ruined the campaign mode for me, most ridiculous idea for a transfer market ever...still hasn't stopped me playing Manager for 4 seasons just a bit of a pain in the arse.

Neil

Comment

5 star Liverpool FC please.

Comment

EA have said there will be a free demo for the PC, PS4 & Xbox One, but no demo on the other formats. Demo is due roughly two weeks before the Sept 26th release date.

Comment

The other formats will have no gameplay updates so I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
              The other formats will have no gameplay updates so I'm out.
              So you won't be buying '15 at all this time then?

Comment

The current gen version (PS4, Xbone, PC) will have all 20 Premier League stadiums at long last.

Comment

Originally posted by sj33 View Post
                  The current gen version (PS4, Xbone, PC) will have all 20 Premier League stadiums at long last.
                  Very nice.

I just wish they could incorporate changeable weather.
                  It's nice when it rains or whatever but I'd like it to stop mid game or even get overcast & then start raining, totally change the way you play then as the pitch becomes more slick or what have you.

I might bite the bullet & get a Ps4 towards Christmas if there really is that much of a change in the game...would give me an excuse to finally play Last of Us then as well

Comment

It never rains in Fifa, it pours.

Comment

Downloaded the xbox one demo and for me it's same old same old
                      Its only taken 21 years for EA to realise that goalies need to make quality savescan't see me investing in this one,hopefully PES might make a return to form

Comment

Can you change difficulty level on the demo? Maybe it's set to easy mode, so goalies are poor?

Although, I have read previews from when people have played it at shows that the goalies were weak. Strange as they've not been too bad in the past. They are championing goalies this year. All new animations etc. Maybe they've gone and ruined them in the process.

Comment

Fifa 15 ultimate team for ?67 wtf is this its barely an update over fifa 14 but now you have to pay ?67 for the full experience the extras are laughable

Special Features include

? Get up to 40 FUT15 Gold packs
                          what the fut is a fut15 gold pack??? oh its some sort of in game fantasy football trading card game DLC with a retail value of ?40

? FUT Loan Player ? Start your FIFA Ultimate Team season with Lionel Messi on your squad for 5 games.
                          five games what is this not a videogame cant i have him indefinitely

?*The adidas? All-Star Team ? Hit the pitch with this elite team of the brand?s top players.
                          oh right im paying extra for ingame advertising now am I

? The adidas Predator Boot Collection ? Receive five pairs of boots from the Predator product line.
                          BOOTS BOOTS WTF is this crap I'm paying for

? Celebrations ? Unlock three brand new goal celebrations immediately.
                          a whole three your really spoiling us

? Historic Club Kits ? Stand out from the crowd with a wide selection of historic club kits from across the globe.
                          you had some old player Kit skins lying about and though you would stick them in did you

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                            Can you change difficulty level on the demo? Maybe it's set to easy mode, so goalies are poor?

Although, I have read previews from when people have played it at shows that the goalies were weak. Strange as they've not been too bad in the past. They are championing goalies this year. All new animations etc. Maybe they've gone and ruined them in the process.
                            Yes you can change the difficulty in the settings on the demo.The match I played,the goalie left two stupid goals in on semi-pro

Comment

Demo of this is on EU PS4 & PS3 store now.

Comment

Working...
                              X