No announcement yet.

Tekken 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either way, Namco haven't designed a good new character in either soul calibur or tekken for fricking ages. The best thing they did was being Kazuya back from the dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      He's meant to be a stereotype, with a different look to other characters. Not every Japanese guy wears a Karate suit or is a Sumo Wrestler, but that never stopped Street Fighter using those two looks as emblematic of Japan. Ditto for the Mexican character being a Luchadore; you may as well level the criticism "all Mexicans are luchadores, right?"
      SF4's new character designs were mostly terrible too now that you bring that up. El Fuerte doesn't look anything like as good as El Blaze from VF and then there are others like Rufus, Seth, Abel and Hakan.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoju View Post
        SF4's new character designs were mostly terrible too now that you bring that up. El Fuerte doesn't look anything like as good as El Blaze from VF and then there are others like Rufus, Seth, Abel and Hakan.
        I honestly didn't think they did too badly with those characters. Given, I didn't personally like Fuerte (would've preferred Maki from CvS2) or Seth but some, like Abel and Hakan I found pretty good.

Comment

Widely expected but Namco has formally confirmed Tekken 7 for PS4 next year.

Comment

With VR support too apparently!

Comment

"Tekken 7" will likely feature a February 2016 launch date, Bob added to the roster and the Tekken tunes may require PlayStation 4 update.

A rumour ahead of the games appearance at Playstation Experience that it will be released on PS4 in February and that a PC port is in the works

Comment

February! Bloody hell, that's great news, but also very bold to be going toe to toe with SFV.

Comment

業務用・家庭用ゲーム機用 対戦格闘アクションゲーム『鉄拳』シリーズの公式サイト。シリーズ作品のストーリーや登場キャラクター、操作方法、技表、壁紙やプロモーション映像などを公開中。

Arcade version gets updated with new graphics, fighters and Akuma with more on the way. Presumably its the PS4 version.

Comment

The art looks very similar to the SF games now.

Comment

Trailer
                      Ainda não és nosso seguidor?SUBSCREVE AQUI: http://bit.ly/333jVTyTwitter do Eurogamer ---- http://bit.ly/2Vb4ZQEFacebook do Eurogamer---- http://bit.ly/30Evr...

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                        You think so? I still think Tekken's character design is junk.

It went through a period where the characters wore progressively dafter motorcycle clothes with more and more bits of metal plating, and now it's just scattershot.

Comment

Which is pretty much how I find post SFIV art.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                            Aye, with all them stupid explosions going on.

This may be the first Tekken that I'll give a miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoju View Post
                              Looks really good. Lookin fwd to a release date for this Tekken Tag 2 was pretty solid and I think the slim down roster will help as some characters especially on TTT feel a bit similar. Gouki/Akuma looks quite evil. Hope Harada releases some more evil Street Fighter characters in the future.

Comment

I enjoyed Tekken 6 a fair bit more than Tekken 5, in turn TTT2 a fair bit more than Tekken 6 so I'm looking forward to this one. Feels like it's been on the way for an age

Comment

Working...
                                X