P.T demo is new Silent Hill, Kojima/Guillermo Del Toro/Norman Reedus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.T demo is new Silent Hill, Kojima/Guillermo Del Toro/Norman Reedus

Played this teaser tonight, got a bit obsessed by trying to find secrets.
    Reminded me totally of silent hill 4 the room.

Well the secret is out.

Can I get a day zero please!
    I'm still in shock that we will see a Silent Hill game from Kojima productions.
    If no one has tried the teaser demo yet check it out, gets the lights off as well, it's creepy.
    Last edited by Family Fry; 12-08-2014, 22:38.

Can't find this on the store anywhere?

Comment

It's under demos.

Comment

Spoiler

Comment

Well I can't spoil something that's literally ALL over the internet and people are genuinely excited about, if you play the demo you won't be spoiled at all as you still need to play it to find out how to get the ending.

Only way to have stayed spoiler free would been to have downloaded the demo and finished it.
          I was well on my way to doing that until a power cut hit and gaming was done for the night. As much as I would have loved to have found all the secrets to P.T, of which there are a few, I'm glad someone did and they are now all over the net for doing so.

Has to be said though it's an absolutely amazing way to introduce a new game, play through a teaser demo and when you complete it you get an announcement of what it is your playing.

Comment

It is quite a cool way to reveal it.

I literally had just put it on download when I saw this post. So just bad timing.

Comment

He looks like the crossbow dude from Walking Dead

Comment

Kojima's been posting pics with himself and Norman Reedus / Del Toro for a while, shoulda seen this coming.

As for the demo, I thought the first 10 mins were super cool but then it became a pain in the butt to figure out what it wanted me to do.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                  It is quite a cool way to reveal it.

I literally had just put it on download when I saw this post. So just bad timing.
                  You would have to go out of your way to get to the reveal anyway, it's essentially hidden. It took about 5 hours of thousands of people playing to figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                    Exactly my first thought.

If anyone wants to spoil how to finish the demo for me feel free, wandered about, realised buttons didn't do anything etc, looked at pictures and stuffs and got bored. Even left it running for ten minutes while I went off and got some food and still nothing seemed to happen, all this clever stuff obviously went straight over my head

Comment

I'll be honest I got too scared to finish it... I seem to be really sensitive to horror games these days.

I think there's a play through somewhere on twitch. I managed to get through the corridor around 6? times till I saw the figure standing at the end I decide **** it.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                        That's because it is him.

Comment

What is this demo on?

Comment

PS4 PSN Nak.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                              That's because it is him.

Comment