No announcement yet.

PCs and Steam: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't seem to have very accurate numbers on it - seems to be more about the click throughs

Comment

Another example of why Steam Refunds are a very good thing

For a damning breakdown of this game's shadiness - https://imgur.com/a/yceJt#_=_Music is off Incompetech.com

Comment

Puppy-avenging hitman John Wick is set to star in his own virtual reality first-person shooter, due for release in spri…

Starbreeze is releasing a Vr game in 2016 base don John Wick

Comment

There's a Japanese Indie sale on Steam through to next Monday: http://store.steampowered.com/sale/doujin/%20 - anything in there to get excited about? I must admit I've never heard of most of them.

Comment

Ether Vapour Remaster has some interesting ideas, it's the only one of them I already own though.

Grow Home OST downloadable on Steam if you have the game BTW.

Comment

Satazius is supposed to be a pretty good horizontal shooter, is currently ?1.50 never heard of any of the others bar D4.

The year is 2051. Location: SATAZIUS, a long-abandoned planet. The cruiser Agano was on patrol when it was attacked and stricken by a confederacy of space pirates that had established a base on SATAZIUS. The pirates attacked the Agano intending to steal the assault ship ‘Trafalgar’ that was stowed aboard the Agano, but the Trafalgar made...

Comment

Yatagarasu is a pretty good really old school fighting game the graphics are ok but gameplay is like old school king of fighter mixed with streetfighter 3.

Xiizeal is a updated version of the game XII Stag that came out for the ps2 it is not to bad

Vanguard princess is a risque 2d fighting game which could have been good but feels unfinished and only got joypad controls last month

Crimzon clover is one of the best 2d shooters i have ever played if you like Cave shooters this one is for you

Comment

Grabbed Crimzon Clover for ?1.74 - got to be worth a look at that price.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                    Grabbed Crimzon Clover for ?1.74 - got to be worth a look at that price.
                    did you get a chance to play it ?

Comment

Not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                        did you get a chance to play it ?
                        Played now, had the capture box on the wrong sound mode though, so video only: https://youtu.be/G00AF-A1TRI

It's good, quite Cave like as you said, I'll definitely take another look, that was my first play.

Comment

It is awesome i love using the lock on shots and balancing when to use boost mode....though still not 100% sure how the scoring system works though though they do a good review here and talk about the scoring system

Comment

Good article on 21:9 monitor gaming over on Eurogamer

Perhaps it's down to the sheer amount of 4K benchmarking we've done and the whole question of just how important resolu…

Wow

And so retro gamers don't feel left out...

Comment

Are you trying to tell me that having half of your screen real estate completely wasted is a good idea?

4:3 scales best to 16:10 in terms of modern PC monitors.

I plan to buy a Dell U2515H soon, 2560x1440 at 25" should be sexy.

Comment

Cave shmups coming to Steam?

Also; Raiden IV apparently.

The series that changed the history of arcade shoot’em ups is back with the crazed action of Overkill mode! Instill fear in your enemies with devastating attacks and earn the acclaimed title of Master Ace!

I really like how more and more niche Japanese games are making their way over to Steam. Makes me want to get an arcade stick again.

Comment

Working...
                                X