No announcement yet.

PCs and Steam: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgaea is coming to PC at the end of February, the original game with some tweaks to work on PC.

It's listed on Steam as a pre-purchase at ?14.99 - think I might be getting that.

Comment

I dunno really i am tempted and it does have its own story but knowing what has come since then

Comment

I just got Tales of Symphonia (pre order bonus)... honestly it is bad. So I am going to wait and read the reports on the Disgaea port first, before buying it. BTW the ToS port is a scam! and Danganronpa will be out on steam on the 18th! ,see link http://store.steampowered.com/app/413410

Comment

UPDATE 15/3/16 4.30pm Trackmania Turbo will get an open beta on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Ubisoft has announced.You'l…

Trackmania Turbo launches on 25th March

Comment

New Steam Sale has started, doesn't look like a great one

Comment

Only thing that looks appealing to me is Grandia 2. Half price and something I was reminded of recently.

Comment

Alien: Isolation Collection for 9.99 is a good pick. Undertale is 5.59, Br?tal Legend is ?1.09 and more. To be honest it feels like the chrstmas sale repeated, i think most prices are probably the same.

Comment

Galactic Civilizations III for ?10 seemed a reasonable buy, if you like the 4x strategy genre.

Comment

Since late December, it's been possible to overclock Intel's previously locked Skylake processors - and as we revealed …

Intel will shortly release new firmware which will cease users ability to overclock CPU's bar the i5 6600K and i7 6700K

Comment

UPDATE 18/02/2015 8.47pm: Psst, just a reminder that Binary Domain, Streets of Rage 2, and Condemned: Criminal Oranges …

Hell Yeah!, Golden Axe and Jet Set Radio are currently free on Steam

Comment

According to that article, SEGA are also giving away Binary Domain, Streets of Rage 2, and Condemned: Criminal Oranges.

I don't think I've ever played the Criminal Oranges version, could be interesting.

Comment

Haha excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                            Disgaea is coming to PC at the end of February, the original game with some tweaks to work on PC.

It's listed on Steam as a pre-purchase at ?14.99 - think I might be getting that.
                            Well I see that this has already been ****ed up by the publishers. Advertised as the "Deluxe Edition" is was supposed to include the orignal 32 song soundtrack. Now it will only include ten "remastered" tracks and no, of course the price hasn't been reduced to reflect the reduced content. In fact, these remastered tracks aren't even going to be available at the release date.

Modern gaming FTW.
                            Last edited by MartyG; 22-02-2016, 17:45.

Comment

how much less should it have been? 40p

Comment

Less whatever that DLC was supposed to cost. These are not currently listed separately - currently you can only buy the deluxe edition. A "remastered soundtrack" is of no interest to me, I've had to do a steam refund on the entire thing.
                                Last edited by MartyG; 22-02-2016, 18:32.

Comment

Working...
                                X