No announcement yet.

Xbox One : Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks dude, but I don't have the required 2gb flash drive needed for the diagnostic tool. Will wait and see if MS can resolve the situation.

Comment

I haven't been able to get on all day. Had to play charades instead.

Comment

Goes to show how precarious all this "always online checking" is

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          I hate always online. I hate having to rely on another company to play my single player games i think may kill games becoming retro

Comment

Same for PS4 owners too, crap day on the latest generation gaming front. Got as far as the title screen on The Crew and that was it.

Comment

Think I will have to break out the Saturn.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                Same for PS4 owners too, crap day on the latest generation gaming front. Got as far as the title screen on The Crew and that was it.
                Isn't that typical moan post . We all the online side of things is down , so why even try and play a Multiplayer racer ? .

Tbh I much would have rathered MS stick to its guns (hate having the change, each game) . Online is down but that's the fault of some piss poor group , its crap but hey I've had days when the electric gone down for a day or two and can't play none of the consoles.

Comment

Always online is a perfectly avoidable practise though. Losing electricity is not.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                    Always online is a perfectly avoidable practise though. Losing electricity is not.
                    Online isn't avoidable they'll be issues with one's ISP supplier now and again , just like one's mobile network now and again goes down it's not always 100% avoidable . It's not exatcly the end of the world and you now LIVE is back up already .

Comment

Is Live back up then?

Comment

Working for me now thankfully, weeman wanted to play FIFA all day yesterday. Plus I'm not touching Assassins Creed unity until I've downloaded the patches.

Comment

It's been working ok for me, until about midnight, when it starts to play up. Presumably that's when the US traffic is putting extra strain on the service.

Comment

Just comes and goes it seems, couldn't see my friends list all day yesterday, though the store was fine etc.
                            They must be on top of it by now hopefully. Not a great first impression for new buyers.

Comment

i wonder how many of you have disc reading problems? mine is getting worse every day it appears, couldn't get my Dragon Age to work last night. had to restart the console and then eject and insert the disc for a few times before it was recognized. seems it's definitely a hardware problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                                Online isn't avoidable they'll be issues with one's ISP supplier now and again , just like one's mobile network now and again goes down it's not always 100% avoidable . It's not exatcly the end of the world and you now LIVE is back up already .
                                Of course it is, nonsense. Finish your games before release. Keep offline content offline.

Comment

Working...
                                X