No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get on it quick it's currently 75% off, which means it will go back to full price, ?11.99.

Comment

Is this on Xbox 360 only? Or can I get this on my Xbox one?

I'd luv to revisit this game in HD, with achievements, it's been like around 10 years or so since I played this on the original Xbox...

Comment

360 only

Comment

doh! One can only hope.

Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

According to Major Nelson's blog, the discounted price will last until the 10th of November.

From the impressions I've read, this HD release is based on the mobile build and has a few performance issues.

Comment

Sure I read the soundtrack is missing some tracks, which puts me off a bit. Not sure which ones though.

Comment

Has the AI improved?

I remember driving to defend a territory and a cop was happily sauntering along between the gangsters as they all fired automatic weapons at me, but the second I fired a single shot, he went crazy, I got a three star wanted status and it all kicked off!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  Funnily enough Vice is my weakest entry, they nailed the style and tone but the mission design, car handling etc was all weaker than 3 and San Andreas. Still brill though
                  My feelings as well. Loved GTA3, played it for hours on end for weeks but Vice City, despite enjoying it a great deal, I never felt as compulsive. Consequently, and also partly due to its cliched black 'gangsta' theme, I deliberately put off playing GTA:SA untill almost two years after it first came out.

More fool me because I found it even better than GTA3. I lost count of the hours I put in after 500 and there are still areas in the second two cities locales I barely touched. But do I want to play it again with better graphics? No.

Comment

Working...
                  X