No announcement yet.

Zelda: Majoras Mask 3DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the textures really do look lovely, and links model is the same one from OOT 3D if i'm not mistaken...so its looking likely.

Comment

That DS bundle came back in stock @ Nintendo for about 5 nanoseconds this afternoon.
      Curses.
      I'm destined not to have one.

Comment

UPDATE 27/01/2015 6.49pm: Majora's Mask's third boss isn't the only thing that's changed about Zora Link in this upcomi…

Video of the changes made to one of the bosses

Comment

You can literally watch videos of entire games before they come out nowadays.

Comment

Review from PocketGamer and Nintendo Life

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was quite unlike any Zelda game that came before it. And it's quite unlike any Zelda game that has come after it. Where most games in the series are airy and optimistic tales of heroics and princesses and ancient lineages, th...

Last edited by BIG EDD; 04-02-2015, 22:04.

Comment

Just got an email offering me the skull kid figure as I purchased the nintendo ambassador 3ds before the Zelda one was announced, all I have to do is register a copy of the game on release or preorder it from the nintendo store, for something I was going to buy anyway I'm pretty chuffed nintendo are giving me the opertunity to get the cool freebie, happy days

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                Just got an email offering me the skull kid figure as I purchased the nintendo ambassador 3ds before the Zelda one was announced, all I have to do is register a copy of the game on release or preorder it from the nintendo store, for something I was going to buy anyway I'm pretty chuffed nintendo are giving me the opertunity to get the cool freebie, happy days
                Thanks chap, I had to look in my junk folder for this..

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                  Thanks chap, I had to look in my junk folder for this..
                  Yes I saw this too, happy to see I can still buy it from anywhere and get the deal, it looked on first glance like you had to get it from the Nintendo shop, but now I might get it from Amazon France looking at how weak the euro is!

Comment

Apparently you can find this in the game:

Comment

Working...
                    X